Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: More than 1,000 Children Allegedly Molested in PA by the Catholic Church

More than 1,000 Children Allegedly Molested in PA by the Catholic Church

In an earlier thread this week, I wrote that, “Our religions are bad, their’s are worse” in response to a discussion of Islam’s terror problem. Well, it’s been about a week and I’m starting to change my mind.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34503...-it-matt-walsh
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    In an earlier thread this week, I wrote that, “Our religions are bad, their’s are worse” in response to a discussion of Islam’s terror problem. Well, it’s been about a week and I’m starting to change my mind.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34503...-it-matt-walsh
    I’ve become of the opinion that organized religion in general is just bad.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I think that we need to have a frank and honest discussion as to whether the modern Catholic Church is a force for good or evil. The notion that this abuse was isolated to PA or a thing of the past is implausible.

As for me, I’m done with you.

The Catholic church has been condoning and covering up pedophiles for decades. The upper echelon of the Catholic church are as evil as any other group out there. They've used their position to manipulate and abuse the most fragile and innocent among our society and I think it's time to start slitting throats.

The Catholic Church was founded as a political organization and remains the same today. The more their ideals coincide with the progressives, such as pedophilia being a natural sexual orientation that is just being oppressed by mainstream society, they are and will remain and enemy of our household. The fact that your clergy spends their days and night fucking little boys and the church continues to do nothing about it tells me all I need to know.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 08-14-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I was born into a Catholic family. I never saw the abuse that has been described.

What I do know is that from my earliest conscious recollections I despised every aspect of it. It didn’t get better with time.

Sometimes you just have to trust your gut.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

If people are going to say that peaceful Muslims need to speak out against radical islam and terrorism, the same rules need to apply across the board.

If these priests and cardinals and bishops are gonna hide behind the banner of Christianity, they need to be held accountable. We need to police our own. I'm dead serious, time to start slitting fucking throats. You wanna do some heinous shit and then cover it up. We're gonna set the example.

I was not aware that being 'progressive' (whatever that means these days) would include being a supporter of pedophilia. But ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    If people are going to say that peaceful Muslims need to speak out against radical islam and terrorism, the same rules need to apply across the board.

If these priests and cardinals and bishops are gonna hide behind the banner of Christianity, they need to be held accountable. We need to police our own. I'm dead serious, time to start slitting fucking throats. You wanna do some heinous shit and then cover it up. We're gonna set the example.
    I’d say the time for speaking out was decades ago. It’s time to go after the money. I will not do business with any Catholic charity. Whenever possible, I will not support organizations or individuals who do business with the Catholic Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I’d say the time for speaking out was decades ago. It’s time to go after the money. I will not do business with any Catholic charity. Whenever possible, I will not support organizations or individuals who do business with the Catholic Church.
    Well decades ago I was a teenager but I get your drift. The Keepers is a good documentary on Netflix about a priest that murdered a nun that was gonna speak out about the abuse in the 60's. Murder, touching kids, there's nothing they won't cover up.

User Tag List