Thread: Where to find a 929 in D/FW?

Where to find a 929 in D/FW?

I’m thinking of a USPSA gun, and, call me crazy, but I’d like to see and touch one before spending $1,000.

Any LGS in the D/FW area that would have them in stock?

I haven’t seen one in Tarrant county, or much of any PC revolvers that weren’t J-frames.

The answer for all needs revolver related is Jackson Armory in Snyder Plaza in Dallas.

But before you go through that see here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....o-Match-REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The answer for all needs revolver related is Jackson Armory in Snyder Plaza in Dallas.

But before you go through that see here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....o-Match-REVIEW
    I’ve seen all that. The 929 was recommended by multiple USPSA revolver grand masters.

I wish one was nearby so I could try it.

You mentioned the BE forums, that’s the same stuff I’ve read. I don’t expect it to shoot factory 9s well.

If they’d just offer the damn 627 with a Ti cylinder, I wouldn’t have to learn how to load the Heinie 9.

Thanks for the tip[emoji106]

If you're still looking, give DFW Shooting Sports in Bedford a call. They had one in the case a month or so ago.

I've never been there, but Defender Outdoors in Ft Worth might be another to try. The commercials look like they've got a large showroom.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Actually I found one at the Grand Prairie ShootSmart. A rental, no less.

Site Supporter
    Ray's Sporting Goods, Dallas

User Tag List