Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another vehicular terrorist attack in London

Another vehicular terrorist attack in London

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45180120
    A man has been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences after a car crashed outside the Houses of Parliament.

A number of eyewitnesses have said the silver Ford Fiesta, which was travelling westbound, appeared to deliberately hit cyclists and pedestrians as it swerved into the opposite lane.
    #RESIST

Well, I mean, if you live in London you don’t really need a car so you might as well just take those all away too. #endcarviolence #thinkofthechildren

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Just part and parcel of living in a large liberal city with its head firmly inserted into its rectum I guess.

As long as they’re happy.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

A Ford Fiesta? Isn’t that a bit like going on a shooting rampage with a Jennings/Raven/Phoenix .25acp or a Lorcin .380?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Is this really what we've become? A bunch of smug assholes who scoff at the misfortune of others?

I may not want to live in London or the UK, but when I was there on a case I was treated as family by colleagues, and very well by the people we met along the way.

Hard for me to get snarky about injuries or the loss of innocent life.

(Guess I'm just a hothouse flower.)
    Last edited by blues; 08-14-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

After 80 of these incidents and zero change in their society's approach or attitude towards them they start to lose their impact.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I missed the part about loss of innocent life.........

And I can only muster up sympathy for people who are proactive in minimizing potential for events like this in the future.

If/When the accused that were released after being charged with training their children for school shootings execute their plans, I will have a difficult time finding sympathy there as well.

You can only do stupid shit, and get stupid results so many times before your monkeys and your circus are nothing more than a warning to others of what lies ahead when you wish your way out of problems.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 08-14-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Is this really what we've become? A bunch of smug assholes who scoff at the misfortune of others?

I may not want to live in London or the UK, but when I was there on a case I was treated as family by colleagues, and very well by the people we met along the way.

Hard for me to get snarky about injuries or the loss of innocent life.

(Guess I'm just a hothouse flower.)
    It is indeed tragic that life was lost and I’m sure most londoners are more than friendly and accommodating, but they’re beginning to reap what they sow.

I don’t want terrorist attacks to happen to anyone. They’re horrible. But they keep taking tools away from people that don’t need to be taken away and yet the violence is still there. So yes, IMO, their government and the citizens that support the gun control laws they have in place should be ridiculed as their efforts were literally in vain.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Can someone please provide the link to the loss of life? I’ve yet to find that in any report from any source.

User Tag List