Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logo Designers?

In the past I have used design contests to get some ridiculously good logos for a couple hundred bucks. This was my favorite site that pooled talent from all over (lots from South America):

https://www.guerra-creativa.com/en/

You need to give good instructions on what you are looking for and provide feedback during the duration of your contest to get good results (unless you don't know what you want and see what pops up).

I would absolutely not pay a lot for logo design until your business venture is successful. Going nuts on creative budget at the front end is a great way to burn through cash better spent elsewhere.

Thanks a ton for all of the very helpful replies.

I’m on track now with some folks, and we will see where we end up.

Again, I do appreciate all of the input. I’m sure I look like a monkey with the proverbial football when it comes to creativity or designing anything that doesn’t go “boom” or “bang”.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FPS View Post
    I would absolutely not pay a lot for logo design until your business venture is successful.
    Didn’t plan on it....... that said, we’re not judging business success with profit or revenue. I’ll never see a dime come into my pockets. And that will be proof enough we have been successful.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Gun blogger Robb Allen ("Sharp As A Marble") has done logo/graphics work for members of the gun community. At one time he had a published offer to do so for fellow bloggers. No idea if he still does it, or what, if anything, he charges.

Not sure whether being a Marine means he doesn't, or can't, work in crayon...
    Last edited by Drang; 08-14-2018 at 05:10 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Fiverr.com seems to be a better place to go for logo work than upwork. Just answer some questions about what style you're looking for and they'll give you a selection of people to choose from.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Fiverr.com seems to be a better place to go for logo work than upwork. Just answer some questions about what style you're looking for and they'll give you a selection of people to choose from.
    I have had good luck with fiverr.com
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

User Tag List