Thread: New Trigger on Stock M&Ps?

New Trigger on Stock M&Ps?

Just wondering if anyone on this board has more info to add to the following? I was just about to buy a new M&P9 this week, but this has me thinking I might wait.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=644627

On pg. 2 someone posted an email message "confirming" that this change is going to be happening. Have you verified it yourself?

Also, are you aware of the current issues/problems with the current crop of M&P 9mm guns?

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    On pg. 2 someone posted an email message "confirming" that this change is going to be happening. Have you verified it yourself?

Also, are you aware of the current issues/problems with the current crop of M&P 9mm guns?
    If by "verifying it myself" you mean have I called S&W, no, I haven't. I called them the other day about an issue and waited on hold for 15 minutes and gave up (it wasn't urgent).

Yes, I'm aware some M&P9s have an early unlocking problem.
    Last edited by RockBottom; 02-23-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Has anyone heard any updates re: this? I'm about to buy an M&P40, but if the new trigger is going to be available pretty soon I'll wait. (I was going to get a M&P9, but with all the accuracy issues decided I'd get a 40 and then get a conversion barrel for range fun - but will still train with the .40 and use it for self-defense.)

User Tag List