Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The South African land grab has begun

Starting to heat up. Trump's tweets (8/22) to have Sec.Pompeo "look into this".

I watched a documentary called Farmlands about the situation in South Africa on Youtube yesterday. Based on what I’ve seen in this thread, it sounded pretty accurate. I would not want to be in South Africa right now and I hope any P-F members there and their families can get through whatever happens safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    And I bet those that oppose will be labeled racist.
    Well sure! Lauren Southern produced an interesting documentary on the issue called, "Farmlands." Pretty evenhanded. And she's being called a racist. Appears you're a racist for even mentioning what's going on. One of the cuckolds in the Leftstream media just mentioned that it's a, "made up issue" promulgated by Trump supporters.

Here's a link to "Farmlands":

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Well sure! Lauren Southern produced an interesting documentary on the issue called, "Farmlands." Pretty evenhanded. And she's being called a racist. Appears you're a racist for even mentioning what's going on. One of the cuckolds in the Leftstream media just mentioned that it's a, "made up issue" promulgated by Trump supporters.

Here's a link to "Farmlands": https://youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk
    "There's none so blind as those who will not see", as the old saying goes.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Farmlands, was worth watching, excellent information.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Farmlands, was worth watching, excellent information.
    Agreed. I've seen it before. Lauren turns my crank, because she is as bright and dedicated as she is young and striking. Her stuff on SA is eye-opening for the layperson/foreigner.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

South Africa Rules 300,000 Gun-Owners Turn Over Their Weapons

"Now that the High Court’s initial ruling has been overturned, gun owners who failed to renew their firearms licenses must hand in their firearms to the nearest police station, where authorities will then proceed to destroy them."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...urn-over-their

Name:  1533a8dbf6696f9ecf2599ada493478b.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  15.4 KB
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Trump effect?

This article is useless, other than providing a link to the ANC Twitter announcement (link below).
    South Africa’s ruling ANC says land expropriation bill withdrawn for further reconsideration

Official withdrawal announcement: https://twitter.com/ANCParliament/st...096704/photo/1

But PM May says... Theresa May: Legal land reform could unlock investment in SA
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

That "commitment" in the last paragraph is the important thing...

Heard an interview with a guy from SA this morning on the radio.

My impression of it, combined with the information here, is that they’re going to be looking at an ugly civil war before year’s end.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List