Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The South African land grab has begun

March 19th

South Africa has set a date for when its much-criticised land expropriations can begin after a politician declared: “Your time is up, white people”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...yril-ramaphosa
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    South Africa has set a date for when its much-criticised land expropriations can begin after a politician declared: “Your time is up, white people”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...yril-ramaphosa

The white farmers who could, got out of SA a long time ago, right after the ANC came to power.. Now, the writing is on the wall, "we will take your farms by force if nessessary, and give you NOTHING!!! If I were a white farmer stuck there, before I gave them the farm, I'd make sure there was nothing left that they could use.. Hell, I'd even burn the crops in the field, before I'd let them have it..
    Last edited by ralph; 12-08-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    The white farmers who could, got out of SA a long time ago, right after the ANC came to power.. Now, the writing is on the wall, "we will take your farms by force if nessessary, and give you NOTHING!!! If I were a white farmer stuck there, before I gave them the farm, I'd make sure there was nothing left that they could use.. Hell, I'd even burn the crops in the field, before I'd let them have it..
    If I was a farmer in South Africa I would walk out if I had to. They've already lost their farms next they're going to lose their lives

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    If I were a white farmer stuck there, before I gave them the farm, I'd make sure there was nothing left that they could use.. Hell, I'd even burn the crops in the field, before I'd let them have it..

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    That's right...they'd get nothing!! It's just a matter of time before the ANC decides that they can run the diamond mines as well, and when they decide to take the mines, The results are going to be spectacular...Production will drop, thieft will skyrocket, and SA will sprial downwards, within 5 years, SA will be broke, starving, probably have a civil war going as tribalism rises, They will end up as the largest beggar nation in the world..

Interesting developments. It's not gonna be pretty.

Time to dig these out.

To quote RAH:
    “Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck.”

With a chaser by Kipling:
    In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
    By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
    But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List