Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all you cops . . .

To all you cops . . .

I'm not one of y'all, never have been. I just wanted you to know that even in today's world of all the anti-cop crap that there is a ton, a metric ton, of people out here who support you.

We know you're not perfect and we don't expect you to be. Just like us not-cops, you make mistakes.

We don't like bad cops, nope, not at all. Who does? Don't like criminals either.

We don't like tickets, but the in our hearts we know it was a matter of we were wrong, and got caught.

We really appreciate that if we call you'll come just as fast as you can to help.

We really appreciate that if you see us in trouble, you'll do your very best to help.

Your doing a job that is tough as hell in the best of times, and these are most certainly not the best of times to be a cop in America.

Thank you.

Cat

Site Supporter
    Thanks, Cat.

As far as I know, none of the people who screech about the cops have ever
    stopped and delivered a baby by the side of the highway.

Several years ago, a young cop from our town did.

Site Supporter
    And many of the frequent complainers are quick to call the police when they perceive a need for police services. When a citizen from my group bitches about a traffic ticket, I immensely enjoy asking if he was speeding. I seldom exceed speed limits, but once when driving with the flow of traffic(and speeding), the officer pulled me out of a long line of other speeders and asked me if I knew why he stopped me. I grinned and said yes and added that I was "going too fast". I did not care that I was not the only one. I've heard that shit all my career. To my surprise I received a warning ticket.

Cops are dicks. Ex-cops are even bigger dicks.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

You know this is a cop appreciation thread, right? Are you trying to be funny or are you just a dick?

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter View Post
    You know this is a cop appreciation thread, right? Are you trying to be funny or are you just a dick?

Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    The irony in this is hilarious.

Think about what you called him Catshooter, then consider his statement. Hopefully you arrive at the correct realization.

ETA: Where does an ex-cop and former SEAL fall on the scale of being a dick? Is that like, deity status?
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 08-13-2018 at 02:35 PM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Just the worst

Last edited by blues; 08-13-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Sarcasm can be a painful bite in the ass.

User Tag List