Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Off Duty Carry

92G Centurion Tactical (147gr Federal HST in 17rd factory mag +1) with Surefire XC-1B in JMCK Wing Claw AIWB holster.
    Spare 17rd magazine in JMCK AIWB mag pouch.
    Ruger LCP in front pocket
    CRKT Squid
    Streamlight PT1L-1AA in elastic loop of Proctor W.O.T.G. belt just left of the mag pouch.

When I'm going to a high-traffic public place with my family, I'll often (but not always) carry a very nice looking leather satchel from Saddleback leather. It's called the "Indiana Satchel", and yes... it's a man purse. It has a trauma kit (including tourniquet, chest seal, pressure bandage, gauze, gloves, scissors, etc.), spare Beretta mag, mini survival kit, and and ESEE RB3 or Anza knife. I get away with it when carrying or holding my 3yr-old daughter's hand.

I just had the opportunity to fondle my 92 Elite LTT today while starting the 10-day CA wait and oh man... I'll probably have to carry that a bit.

M&P9c (1.0) with a Hyve +3 baseplate in a T-Rex Arms Raptor AIWB, with 147 grn HST most of the time, or a 45 Shield with 230 grn HST.

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    T-Rex Arms Raptor AIWB
    I have a Raptor and could never get it to work for me.

It’s my first appendix carry holster, and I wish I would’ve started carrying appendix years ago. I did find it works better with the thinner clip than wider one. For me anyway.

Glock 19X in a RCS Edilon. During the hot months, spare mag in a cargo pocket. When it's cooler I use a Blade-Tech OWB mag carrier. A Spyderco Tenacious has become my favorite EDC do it all knife. I will usually have a messenger bag with a Surefire GTX LE and another magazine in the personal car.

Site Supporter
    I have two off duty guns on the books - a G26 gen 2.5 and a 442-2. Most of the time, my issue G23 G4 gets carried when on my own time. When traveling out of state or when my back is acting up, it can be the G26 and/or the 442 depending on my frame of mind. One reload is carried per handgun minimum.
    Since I have a state CWP, I sometimes carry one of my service size K frame Smiths or Ruger GP-100 4" .38 as a primary with the little 442 in a side pocket.
    This weekend, I was lazy and carried just the 442 and a speed strip in the strong side shorts pocket.

Your Off Duty Carry

I carry my MP 2.0 9mm (duty gun) or my on-duty BUG, a 9mm 1.0 Shield. Next qual I’ll probably get a G19 on the books too, so when I travel to places where they’re ubiquitous, I have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sherman A. House DDS; 08-13-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Add a Walther PPS M1 9mm to my EDC mix when I'm out running, hanging out on the deck or mowing the lawn.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Hungus View Post
    Add a Walther PPS M1 9mm to my EDC mix when I'm out running, hanging out on the deck or mowing the lawn.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I carried my PPS M1 for 2-3 years and gifted it to my mother primarily because I trusted it so darn much I knew she could depend on it. Great guns.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Same as on duty, G17-3 with inner tube grip sock, carried in X Concealment holster with spare mag. Spyderco Para Military folder and a flashlight.
    Rarely I carry a G19-3 with inner tube grip in JM Customs holster.

User Tag List