Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Off Duty Carry

Your Off Duty Carry

Right now I'm carrying a 23, spare mag, small flashlight and a pocket knife, nothing fancy. What is everyone else carrying?

Glock 17 Gen 5, spare mag, blade, flashlight and TQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    Right now I'm carrying a 23, spare mag, small flashlight and a pocket knife, nothing fancy. What is everyone else carrying?
    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

G19.5

Gen 4 G19 in JM Custom AIWB holster, spare G17 Mag in JM mag pouch and the ever present Benchmade Griptillian.

S&W J-Frame in a pocket holster in my right pocket and 2 speed loaders in the left pocket or Glock 17 in a JMCK AIWB holster with a reload in my left pocket. Streamlight ProTac 2L-x in left front pocket and a Spyderco Delica in the right pocket.

Site Supporter
    It was an LCP in a pocket holster.

Now it's a Glock 26 (with NY1 trigger and a gadget), spare mag, small light and a graith belt.

Site Supporter
    I carry the issue FNS-9 in a Galco Summer Comfort or J.M. Custom IWB 3, spare magazine and handcuffs in a 4LEO carrier, and a Powertac E5. Knife has varied since I lost my off-duty Spyderco Delica, but I'll probably eventually replace it with another Syderco. Old body armor and an IFAK are in the personal car.

When I retire, I'll keep the set-up, but transition to a Gen 5 Glock 19.

23.3 loaded with 165HST, Jetbeam SF-AA01 and a Delica 4.

Is anyone constrained by policy when making your off duty choice(s)? I'm lucky. I'm not constrained and am able to qualify with my off-duty piece and have my scores recorded.
    Last edited by Hot Cereal; 08-10-2018 at 07:14 PM.

G19-5 and one or two spare mags, Shivworks Clinch Pick, Klarus XT2C light, Sabre Red Spitfire pepper spray, SOFTW tourniquet, Quick Clot Combat Gauze. If I’m visiting a ban state, I substitute a G26 for the G19.

I’m allowed to carry anything I want off duty so long as I qualify with it and the make, model and serial number are on record with my agency. I chose Glocks because I work for a Glock issuing agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

G43 IWB

User Tag List