Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police Trade-In no-lock 642-1 j-frames...

Picked mine up from my FFL yesterday. Some quick errornet research places it circa 2001 with serial #CEV****. Good lock up, and the trigger feels pretty good for a DAO revolver in my albeit brief experience. I suspect I will install an Apex spring kit, nonetheless. Needs a good cleaning, lots of gummy oil on it, but otherwise looks good. Hopefully, Iíll have opportunity to go to the range today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Is there a 2019 date for this roundup of revolvers?

Asking for a friend.

And bbq you say. Hmmm.
    I do not know any 2019 calendar dates at this time. I will bring it up at the class.

Anyone else still waiting to hear from their customer service? I ordered on Friday and haven't been asked for FFL info yet. I assume they got slammed with orders, so are probably just taking a while to wade through them.
    "Trying is the first step toward irritating those around you who know better." - @angry_prof

Thank Christ they were already sold out by the time I saw this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Anyone else still waiting to hear from their customer service? I ordered on Friday and haven't been asked for FFL info yet. I assume they got slammed with orders, so are probably just taking a while to wade through them.
    Grab a Gun isn't much better. I ordered a 442 Pro last Thursday and still hasn't shipped.
    Get some training and un-bitch yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Weird... I gave them the address and contact info for my FFL in the shipping address, expecting to have to have my FFL fax them something. Apparently my FFL has done business with them in the past (not surprising), because nothing further was required on my end. I got the shipping notice with tracking # on Friday (ordered late Thursday). Hope you hear something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Weird... I gave them the address and contact info for my FFL in the shipping address, expecting to have to have my FFL fax them something. Apparently my FFL has done business with them in the past (not surprising), because nothing further was required on my end. I got the shipping notice with tracking # on Friday (ordered late Thursday). Hope you hear something soon.

Sportsmanís Outdoor Superstore has No Lock 642s for $289.

442-1 pro arrived yesterday. Darkstar holster and ammo arrived today. Fluorescent Orange paint went on last night! Now I canít wait to hit the range this weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Tag List