Thread: Magpul Bipod

Magpul Bipod

https://www.magpul.com/featured/bipo...=&utm_content=

Looks to be an improvement over a Harris without the coin of an Atlas. I plan to get one to see how it holds up on a SCAR designated marksman build that I’m working on...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I have one on order. I'll pound it for a while as well.

I got an atlas for my MR762 DMR build, but I might get one for my R700 to cut costs, I'm also running a hunter chassis anyway. So I can give it a run. If it's solid it's really going to shake things up at $110.00.

So due to a series of unfortunate events on Amazon, (Do not order from kindfire) I picked one up while I ordered another Atlas to go on my MR762 in the future. I picked up the 1913 mount unit and put it on my HK. I'm waiting on the Geissele mount for my Steiner T5Xi before I start using it. I'll be going to some SPR matches here soon, so I'll be "hard" using it in some matches with a little bit of dynamic movement and quickly getting into the prone. Will update as I use it more. I will say it feels like a magpul product, but it does feel well built all the same. I'm going to use it as it came out of the box and more to follow. I do like the movement it offers out of the box. Both with the range of motion and cant available. I feel like it has full range of motion and will serve me well. I don't know I'll use all of the available height options it has, but we'll see.

Name:  Magpul bi pod box.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  32.7 KB
    Name:  Magpul bi pod 1.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  42.5 KB
    Name:  Magpul bi pod 2.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  32.9 KB
    Name:  Magpul bi pod 3.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  37.7 KB