Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig P320 dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    One can add or delete the manual safety on a P320, you just have to have the right parts. The biggest issue is that Sig doesn't want to make any grip modules with safety cut in any size but medium. Let's face it, as well as it is designed, the manual safety P320 will be a low demand item.
    When I took the 320 armorer's course about a year ago we did not cover the manual safety models. I'll have to find my book and check but I don't recall the info being mentioned at all. Proof that the manual safety is uncommon. Maybe that will change once the M17 models come to market.

How hard would it be to saw the little groove into an X grip module?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    When I took the 320 armorer's course about a year ago we did not cover the manual safety models. I'll have to find my book and check but I don't recall the info being mentioned at all. Proof that the manual safety is uncommon.
    My armorer's course included a supplement to the manual that addresses the manual safety - three pages front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    How hard would it be to saw the little groove into an X grip module?
    There were some pictures on Sigforum of a way to make the cut. It looked pretty easy.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List