Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I can’t find the article(s) currently, but IIRC the body was identified as the son of the asshole from GA who kidnapped him last year. As I recall, that child had a medical condition and his demise was likely the result of neglect in getting him proper care.
    I have seen a lot of supposition and suspicion that it was that child - but nothing announced as 100% certainty yet.

Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

Well that's not suspicious or anything.
    Methinks there be fuckery afoot. I can’t see the reasoning in essentially destroying the compound, not this early anyway.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

This whole thing is bizarre. File under: "nothing surprises me anymore, but I am still amazed on occasion."
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Methinks there be fuckery afoot. I can’t see the reasoning in essentially destroying the compound, not this early anyway.
    Easy there Alex Jones.

The so-called compound was built of pallets, old tires and plastic sheeting. It really just a trash dump. Not to mention it is actually located on the land of a neighbor who has been trying to get them evicted for months.

If I was the property owner I would get a court order and clean out the squatter trash ASAP too.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Easy there Alex Jones.

The so-called compound was built of pallets, old tires and plastic sheeting. It really just a trash dump. Not to mention it is actually located on the land of a neighbor who has been trying to get them evicted for months.

If I was the property owner I would get a court order and clean out the squatter trash ASAP too.
    I see your points, I still don’t see the reasoning in dismantling the place so soon and then leaving stuff lying around. Anybody in NM wanna go swing by the place and see what you can find?

Some updates on the investigation:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...show/820684695

So they had some targets picked out apparently. And yet some left-leaning judge has these people out there enjoying freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I'd have been waiting with a D10 and road flares for the call that the order came through.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Looks like three of them are walking away free and clear. Two still held on pending charges. Link says something about prosecutors dropping the ball...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35213...-ryan-saavedra

User Tag List