Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

Site Supporter
    The linked story is poorly written and factually incorrect but apparently one of the “wives” is apparently an illegal alien and was turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement pursuant to an immigration detainer after she was cut loose from local custody by thr judge.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14...riff-says.html

* U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (US CIS) is a benefits adjudication Agency, not a Law Enforcement Agency and they do not detain anyone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That judge is an absolute moron.
    That judge might be learning - the courthouse was shut down & evacuated amid many 'credible threats' to the judge.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...ttack/5030767/

When you release terrorist trainers for children people might get pissed.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I do wonder what credible evidence was presented that they were in fact training these kids to shoot up schools.

I hate to argue for the defense of these people, but due process is due process. I would hate to accept the media’s take blindly when we’re typically skeptical of what they report.

If there really is sufficient evidence that these folks were planning this stuff, the judge needs to be gone.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I do wonder what credible evidence was presented that they were in fact training these kids to shoot up schools.

I hate to argue for the defense of these people, but due process is due process. I would hate to accept the media’s take blindly when we’re typically skeptical of what they report.

If there really is sufficient evidence that these folks were planning this stuff, the judge needs to be gone.
    So far as I've been able to find, the only evidence of the school-shooting training was limited to one of the older children's individual testimony. It has not been backed up by any other kind of 'hard evidence' as far as has been reported anywhere I've seen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    So far as I've been able to find, the only evidence of the school-shooting training was limited to one of the older children's individual testimony. It has not been backed up by any other kind of 'hard evidence' as far as has been reported anywhere I've seen.
    Not to mention the fact the right wing media has been painting this a "Muslim Terror training camp" like it was a clone of fort Benning.

Basically you have a weird, and apparently dangerous guy running a small pseudo-Muslim cult in hobo a camp made of discarded pallets, old tires and plastic sheeting with a generator and no running water.

Proving intent to shoot up a school may be tough, but the fact that they FOUND THE DECOMPOSING BODY OF A TODDLER on the property would seem a compelling reason to hang on to them.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Proving intent to shoot up a school may be tough, but the fact that they FOUND THE DECOMPOSING BODY OF A TODDLER on the property would seem a compelling reason to hang on to them.
    It is, and they are bad people. The NM judge is wrong to release them.

They just aren't the terror camp boogeymen some in the right wing media are trying to make them out to be.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    If that child was killed out of neglect, abuse, or refusal to get proper medical care, I'd help build the gallows.

But there's been hardly a whisper about anything beyond the fact that a corpse was found. Nothing yet from OMI or DNA testing or anything else has been reported yet, as far as I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    If that child was killed out of neglect, abuse, or refusal to get proper medical care, I'd help build the gallows.

But there's been hardly a whisper about anything beyond the fact that a corpse was found. Nothing yet from OMI or DNA testing or anything else has been reported yet, as far as I've seen.
    I can’t find the article(s) currently, but IIRC the body was identified as the son of the asshole from GA who kidnapped him last year. As I recall, that child had a medical condition and his demise was likely the result of neglect in getting him proper care.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List