Thread: Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    We all need role models.
    Check out the guys alleged family connections to the 1993 WTC bombings

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...shoot-schools/

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Check out the guys alleged family connections to the 1993 WTC bombings

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...shoot-schools/
    Yeah, it was referenced somewhat earlier. As I mentioned, he has the pedigree. Thanks for the additional link.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Jeez, there really ARE radioactive muties in New Mexico.

Yeah, it was referenced somewhat earlier. As I mentioned, he has the pedigree.
    Probably worth mentioning that the majority of people practicing Islam stateside aren’t major assholes. But the ones that are clearly get around a lot...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Probably worth mentioning that the majority of people practicing Islam stateside aren’t major assholes. But the ones that are clearly get around a lot...
    Shouldn't need saying but I suppose it can't hurt (for the umpteenth time). Better to err on the side of caution.

I've had two partners that were practicing Muslims. One was an American by birth from MS. The other was from Lebanon, (not Tennessee). As I say, it's really not news but I guess those who don't know us don't know that we don't carry the germ of racial or ethnic hatred.

Man with Muslim connections trains kids to shoot -“Radical Islam is on the loose!”
    Gang affiliated man with Christian connections trains kids to shoot in urban America -“crickets”
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

As I say, it's really not news but I guess those who don't know us don't know that we don't carry the germ of racial or ethnic hatred.
    Indeed. Just the cultivated germ of predatory asshole hatred.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Indeed. Just the cultivated germ of predatory asshole hatred.
    I was born with that one and it has indeed been cultivated along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Man with Muslim connections trains kids to shoot -“Radical Islam is on the loose!”
    Gang affiliated man with Christian connections trains kids to shoot in urban America -“crickets”
    That might be true if it turns out there is no basis for the allegations made regarding the intent of the training.

Though I'm not a big believer in coincidence. (At least not until I can strip it down and determine if it is in fact coincidence.)

Regardless, if the only bad things going on there simply involved potential child abuse (of any stripe), I've no use for anyone of that ilk regardless of affiliation.

I agree that intent is everything. Taking an 11-year old to the high desert for a couple of weeks shooting practice so they can better massacre school classes for the glory of God is beyond fucked up.

Taking an 11-year old to the high desert for a couple of weeks of shooting practice so they can better understand the lifestyle of Elmer Keith is another awesome lost river post for me to click "like" on.

The training is an extension of the tool: neither good, nor evil, until directed as such. JMO.

User Tag List