Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

Some pretty nefarious stuff was going on in a compound in New Mexico:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/georg...qToGu0Ws8i2YK/
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Holy cow. I saw that tonight on the news. That is pretty messed up.

Lemme know which channel the hangings will be on.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

What kind of crazed ideology would support...wait.

I thought my neighbor was a nutty conspiracy theorist seeing terrorist training camps all over.
    Maybe not so nutty.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Wahhaj’s family history is drawing national attention to the case. His father is the Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who served as a character witness for the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Omar Abdel-Rahman. In 1993, the imam told The New York Times that, though some of the suspects had attended his Brooklyn mosque, Masjid at-Taqwa, the mosque’s mission was peace.

Well, at least we can feel relieved that he comes from a tradition of peace.

/s
    There's nothing civil about this war.

It's A Small World After All!

Radical Leftist Linda Sarsour claims Siraj Wahhaj, father of Ibn Wahhaj -the man arrested in NM is her "mentor."
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Radical Leftist Linda Sarsour claims Siraj Wahhaj, father of Ibn Wahhaj -the man arrested in NM is her "mentor."
    We all need role models.

Site Supporter
    Good old Taos. Underneath the veneer of welcoming, easygoing hippie-like laid back lifestyle lies a deep resentment and even hatred for outsiders. As is ever the case with those sorts of communities. Some 'outsiders' are quite welcome but most 'outsiders' are not. Most of 'us' would be in the latter category.

It's a lovely area to visit from time to time, but I don't go without at least my carry gun, a backup, and a long gun of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Good old Taos. Underneath the veneer of welcoming, easygoing hippie-like laid back lifestyle lies a deep resentment and even hatred for outsiders. As is ever the case with those sorts of communities. Some 'outsiders' are quite welcome but most 'outsiders' are not. Most of 'us' would be in the latter category.

It's a lovely area to visit from time to time, but I don't go without at least my carry gun, a backup, and a long gun of some kind.
    Georgia O'Keeffe would be shocked, dismayed and somewhat taken aback. And reduce it to a painting.

User Tag List