Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Adults in New Mexico were training kids to shoot up schools

That defense lawyer needs to look up Waco and see how white folks got handled. Might change his tune of demanding to be treated the same as a white Christian group shooting their guns on their property.

Glad to see someone taking steps to mitigate a bad situation. Amazing to see a legal system that is less efficient t than a monkey fucking a football. I hope it was some grand scheme to scare these guys with a local pick up and hoping they tip their hand.

Site Supporter
    I've faced Tom Clark in court. I strongly suspect, like many others I'm sure, that he is grandstanding for the press, With me he has been quick to offer a plea. This is the highest profile case I have seen him invoved in. I have no idea what his experience in Federal Court is, so I am watching avidly.

Of course, I could be way wrong, He could be a superstar, but the arguments I have heard so far seem more petty than substantial, more for the press' consumption than of any substance...

pat

I'm guessing the defense attorney is clutching at the only straws he can find that have a prayer of getting anywhere. "Maybe I can get all the SJWs demanding they be released?"
    I believe the legal term for that would be "his job", but I could be wrong.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I'm guessing the defense attorney is clutching at the only straws he can find that have a prayer of getting anywhere. "Maybe I can get all the SJWs demanding they be released?"
    I believe the legal term for that would be "his job", but I could be wrong.
    I don't think your wrong...Everyone has rights, I get that. But I also believe your first sentence is also right. In a recent high profile case I remember being impressed with the job another attorney did in working the media, but he also worked the legal system, judge and jury. I previously couldn't stand him, and thought him a grandstanding fool. But his overall performance was impressive and substantially changed my opinion about him. I am open to changing my opinion, and am willing to be proven wrong.

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 09-14-2018 at 08:22 PM.

User Tag List