Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Lives Matter activists crash cop’s wedding

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    So, stupid question, but if the Department hasn't named him, then how did the BLM get his info? Isn't there some degree of protection for officer's if they aren't charged?

All this stompin around and crying about "Cop's gunning down innocent Black Men with cell phones in their hand" would go away if people would just understand what "furtive movement" is and remember it when dealing with the police.
    There are lots of ways to get information.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    They should rethink their idea of vulnerability. Wedding+booze+cops is not the time to start shit. Just saying.
    True story. I've helped enough people limp out of PEACEFUL police weddings.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

LVNR as adapted for Conga Line dance?
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    I feel bad for the officer. This is a truly shitty memory permanently staining his wedding day.

What is ironic is...police would dutifully and peacefully tend to the peace and security of an event like a wedding no matter who it is. (I had some officers at my wedding. I made sure they got a plate of food and cake. They in return found some guy attending, who I didn't know, who had multiple warrants. )

So it leads me to think that once and for all there is no use in pretending there is any class and manners remaining in the political left.

Go ahead and protest. Dissent is a wonderful and unique American tradition.

Bring that sjw shit to my wedding day? Pain, regret, shame, embarrassment is only the beginning for them.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post

Bring that sjw shit to my wedding day? Pain, regret, shame, embarrassment is only the beginning for them.
    Doubtful that any members of extremist groups feel those last three emotions.

User Tag List