Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter activists crash cop’s wedding

Site Supporter

Black Lives Matter activists crash cop’s wedding

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07...hon-clark.html

Black Lives Matter activists crash wedding of cop accused of fatally shooting Stephon Clark

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07...hon-clark.html

Black Lives Matter activists crash wedding of cop accused of fatally shooting Stephon Clark
    Black Lives Matter activists filmed themselves crashing the wedding of one of the Sacramento police officers accused of fatally shooting Stephon Clark in March and then confronting him about how he sleeps at night.

The activists filmed themselves walking into a room, where a group of men were sitting at a table eating. One member of the group was heard asking the black man, presumed to be the officer, at the end of the table when he started planning his wedding. The officer was reportedly with his groomsmen at the time of the video.

Black Lives Matter has named the officer involved in Clark’s shooting but the Sacramento Police Department has not.
    When CBS asked Faison if the tactic went a bit too far, she responded, “no, because he’s gonna remember this day for the rest of his life.”
    Last edited by HCM; 08-07-2018 at 01:12 PM.

So, stupid question, but if the Department hasn't named him, then how did the BLM get his info? Isn't there some degree of protection for officer's if they aren't charged?

All this stompin around and crying about "Cop's gunning down innocent Black Men with cell phones in their hand" would go away if people would just understand what "furtive movement" is and remember it when dealing with the police.

Should’ve bounced them out on their asses hard.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Human garbage. Just like all racist criminal loving people. Black, Brown, White, etc, they are all the lowest forms of human life and they are all the same.

There are criminals I deal with of all races who are more respectful and decent than these punks.

I wonder how the left sleeps at night knowing this movement is both part of their mainstream, and encouraged by them.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 08-07-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Should’ve bounced them out on their asses hard.
    Yea, I was thinking to myself what would have happened at my wedding if someone pulled such a stunt. It would have been memorable alright, but not in a way they would be fond of remembering it.

Is it purely coincidence that these BLM thugs seem to intuitively know (much like criminals) who they can and can't do these things to without encountering problems?
    Last edited by 41magfan; 08-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    So, stupid question, but if the Department hasn't named him, then how did the BLM get his info? Isn't there some degree of protection for officer's if they aren't charged?
    Word leaks out. While the department may not release the name(s), they will be mentioned in passing (maybe supportive, maybe maliciously) and overheard. At least one of those who heard will leak it to the media. Maybe the SacBee isn't publishing it but someone did.

Protection for the officers if cleared? Nope. Not a bit.

“need to be approached in spaces where they’re a little more vulnerable.”
    They should rethink their idea of vulnerability. Wedding+booze+cops is not the time to start shit. Just saying.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Sad news.

I only wish that the crowd on hand for my buddy's bachelor party would have been available. Now that would have been a riot. Literally.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Some people need to be dragged outside and have their fucking faces smashed in.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List