Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How broke would you be if you lived next door to Beretta?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    That’s where I currently am. I’ve sworn off SIG though and have taken my first step toward Beretta. So far, the water is fine.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    I'm too deep in holsters, maintenance parts, magazines, and redundant copies to start over.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

How broke would you be if you lived next door to Beretta?

Tikka or Sako would hurt. I’m kind of invested in Glock for handguns, but the APX centurion is appealing. Can’t for the life of me work a 92 series with my dwarfish hands and stubby fingers.
    Last edited by TAZ; 08-07-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'm too deep in holsters, maintenance parts, magazines, and redundant copies to start over.
    I'm in the same boat with the 92: a pile of magazines, multiple holsters and guns, a box of spare parts, etc.

I'd like to try the PX4, but I'm quite happy with the 92. I look at the PX4, as well as competing brands and doubt if they can offer any truly significant improvement that would warrant accumulating more stuff.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    I'd take a 50% pay cut, in a half-second, to work there.

So yeah I'd be broke...yet richer in many other ways.

Cool.

Well if you live near the VA facility, there is a community complex being constructed next door. Apartments/condos, pool, some shops, etc.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Hell, I've owned 28 Beretta 92 variants over the past 20 years+. Plus 4 PX4s, 2 CX4s and a couple of Cougars. They should give me a job there

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    3x Elite LTT
    1x Langdon M9
    2x Px4CC
    2x 1301

1x 21A in 22LR
    1x some kinda clay pigeon gun. Whatever Kim Rhodes uses seems to work.

Figure in the holsters as 2 AIWB, 2 OWB retention 2 JM mag pouches. Shotguns with a bit of Aridus love, mounted light, and sling. Add an x300, some mags and thats pretty much the Berettas I'd have if money was no option.

-Cory
    That's about what I'd have too. I might add a couple 1301 Competitions for my 3-gunning (that I hardly do anymore) and a Beretta 84 just because (I kinda blame @caleb for that one, I hadn't even thought about one of those for years then saw something on his IG or youtube about it and wanted one for some weird reason)

Living in north Alabama, I was hoping to go see their facility but ended up moving south before I got a chance.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Hell, I've owned 28 Beretta 92 variants over the past 20 years+. Plus 4 PX4s, 2 CX4s and a couple of Cougars. They should give me a job there
    If I recall didn't they send you some free hats, stickers, etc one time?

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    If I recall didn't they send you some free hats, stickers, etc one time?
    Yes, that did happen. Mateo sent me a message on a gun forum and asked for my address, and he sent me some stuff

I don't live anywhere near Beretta. But since this thread was started, I've noticed a lot of $400-ish Beretta 92 pistols for sale in my area. Which is damn tempting (and going against the logical half of my brain, which is telling me to reduce the variety of handguns I own).
    Last edited by BCG; 08-14-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Yippee ki-yay

User Tag List