Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How broke would you be if you lived next door to Beretta?

since i'm already broke as balls, I wouldn't be any more broke.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I would have all the Tikkas, probably a Sako or two, and then get fired for badgering management to keep the market flooded with 92D Centurions.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

3x Elite LTT
    1x Langdon M9
    2x Px4CC
    2x 1301

1x 21A in 22LR
    1x some kinda clay pigeon gun. Whatever Kim Rhodes uses seems to work.

Figure in the holsters as 2 AIWB, 2 OWB retention 2 JM mag pouches. Shotguns with a bit of Aridus love, mounted light, and sling. Add an x300, some mags and thats pretty much the Berettas I'd have if money was no option.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 08-06-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    I have four 92 series types.

Is it more than I need? Yes. Is it more than I want? No.

There will be more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    4? Que those-are-rookie-numbers meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    You'll still be broke after the employee discount, but have far more guns to show for it!
    Payroll deduction!
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Isn’t their headquarters still in Maryland? Ummm, no thanks.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

How broke would you be if you lived next door to Beretta?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    4? Que those-are-rookie-numbers meme.
    Well, it was 5, but I sold the piece of shit PICO I foolishly bought. It broke in under 200 rounds. I wanted to like it. I really did. Real sights, a mad the would not release in pocket carry, modular frame... but the firing pin snapped off in dry fire. No thanks.

Now it’s just a 92FS, 92F (converted to G)Vertec, 96D brig, and 90-two. I still want a pX4, 1301 and M9A3. Don’t need them, but want them.

Sent from my iPhone
    (So Excuse the typos)
    Last edited by Gadfly; 08-07-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Serious question - is Beretta really making a resurgence?

I shot a Beretta in USPSA from 2006-2009, and even then it wasn’t uncommon for me to be the only Beretta shooter at a match. Around 2010 I and seemingly everyone else got on the CZ bandwagon, and from then on you rarely, if ever, saw a Beretta. Beretta’s didn’t seem to make a blip on the USPSA 2017 National’s survey, which, granted, is a pretty narrow demographic.

Production division:

Firearm manufacturer:
    CZ-USA 37%
    Tangfolio 37%
    Glock 12%
    Sig Sauer 9%
    Springfield 6%
    Walther 6%

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....uipment-survey

I wonder if the Beretta resurgence isn’t confined to a small parts of the internet (namely Pistol-forum) and Wilson Combat enthusiasts.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    If I were to ever branch out into another brand of pistol, Beretta is the likely option. So far I'm sticking with Sig and Glock, though (with the exception of a Shield). My dislike of more complicated logistics has overridden my desire for new stuff.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If I were to ever branch out into another brand of pistol, Beretta is the likely option. So far I'm sticking with Sig and Glock, though (with the exception of a Shield). My dislike of more complicated logistics has overridden my desire for new stuff.
    That’s where I currently am. I’ve sworn off SIG though and have taken my first step toward Beretta. So far, the water is fine.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

User Tag List