Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How broke would you be if you lived next door to Beretta?

Don’t fight it. Kids love Ramen noodles.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    I don't live anywhere near Beretta. But since this thread was started, I've noticed a lot of $400-ish Beretta 92 pistols for sale in my area. Which is damn tempting (and going against the logical half of my brain, which is telling me to reduce the variety of handguns I own).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I've considered selling a kidney, or two. So if you would just send me a copy of your medical records, I can get started looking for a buyer...
    Last edited by BCG; 08-14-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    Yippee ki-yay

Gladly. 50/50?

Key is going to be finding someone who wants to buy unserviceable equipment. Not a viable candidate to donate any parts; OEM, aftermarket, or borrowed from others.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I’m already broke from my love of Pizza guns. Thankfully, as a recent bachelor, I can now spend whatever I want on guns without having to inform a significant other

In addition to more 92s, a 686 Silver Pigeon 1 in 20ga. and one in 12ga. is on the list, as is another A400 Xtreme duck gun, along with a 1301 or two. Yeah..I have a problem.
    Shoot more, post less...

Sounds to me like you’ve solved the “problem”.......

I bought a 92FS years ago. Shot low, I called Beretta about it. the answer is we don't care. You can send it back if you want to for a new slide but no guarantee it'll be any better. I don't plan to buy another Beretta anything. I did buy a taller rear sight for it and I sent it to Wilson to convert to decocker only. It shoots very well but I don't like being treated like a second rate citizen.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete 10 View Post
    I bought a 92FS years ago. Shot low, I called Beretta about it. the answer is we don't care. You can send it back if you want to for a new slide but no guarantee it'll be any better. I don't plan to buy another Beretta anything. I did buy a taller rear sight for it and I sent it to Wilson to convert to decocker only. It shoots very well but I don't like being treated like a second rate citizen.
    My M9A3 shot 8 inches low at 25 yards. Beretta paid for it to ship both ways, confirmed the low impact, replaced the rear sight and test fired the gun to confirm they fixed things. It is now POA/POI at 25 yards. I was pretty satisfied with that level of service.

Banned
    Regardless of where I live I'm still married to the CFOWMBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Very true. And you only need to feed them three meals a day if you put them to work cutting the neighbors' grass or shoveling the snow to generate cash for the ammo needed to feed the pizza guns.

But as an industrial-quantity buyer of SIGs over the decades shouldn't you be talking about the amenities up in New Hampshire?

I’m not a Beretta guy. However, if I lived in a free state like AZ, I’d be on food stamps.

SBR, supressors, AR platforms, gun shops everywhere, no 30 day limit and gun ranges in abundance. Yes, I’d be broke.

User Tag List