Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Side conversations inspired by Roll Call Stories Thread

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Side conversations inspired by Roll Call Stories Thread

Roll Call Stories often inspire side conversations or comments that aren't really within the mission of Roll Call Stories. I'm making this thread specifically for those comments. It will keep Roll Call Stories as it was meant to be and still allow questions, side bars, etc.

The no judgement, no MMQB, no being a dick rules remain.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Side conversations inspired by Roll Call Stories Thread

"checked my pockets for some professionalism, found none . . . " !?! Oh my god man, yer killing me here for sure. I near to choked to death with laughter, thanks.

Cat

BBI seriously needs to write his book already. His eventual retirement will be much better funded.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    BBI seriously needs to write his book already. His eventual retirement will be much better funded.
    His description of the geese MCI had me gasping for air!!
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm honestly in kind of an idle mode right now, but I might put something together next year. I've been considering an e-book, and have got a title in mind. Mid-career seems like a good time to do it, really. Do a volume from the beat cop and detective perspective and then at some point in the future juxtapose the supervisor experience.

Site Supporter
    Alright SOMEBODY owes me a new phone for the goose story. There is coffee all over this one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    His description of the geese MCI had me gasping for air!!
    Between that one and the one in GD about the beer and cereal combo, he owes me two phones and an explanation to my wife as to why I couldn't stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Between that one and the one in GD about the beer and cereal combo,
    My son loves that one, too.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm honestly in kind of an idle mode right now, but I might put something together next year. I've been considering an e-book, and have got a title in mind. Mid-career seems like a good time to do it, really. Do a volume from the beat cop and detective perspective and then at some point in the future juxtapose the supervisor experience.
    If you publish a book, I'll buy a copy.

Might I suggest, a Patreon thing? Especially if you think you can publish a "chapter" worth of material on a regular/consistent basis.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List