Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000 Lumen X300U

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    @Grey is tan available yet?
    I ordered one off surefires website... I probably incorrectly assumed it was ready to ship if I could order it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    You may have tried this, but if you loosen the 6 set screws on top of the A it will make it easier to slide off and on. I adjust it a half turn at a time and test until I can more easily slide it on and off the rail. Usually it only takes a half or 3/4 turn backed off from fully seated to make it much easier to remove.
    I usually have issues getting the A models off my sigs, but that is more the fault of sig using their wonky convex shaped rails on everything but the MK25. I have also gone to loosening the 6 set screws to make it easier. I've honestly thought about buying a MK25 simply to use the frame with a real pic rail on the bottom.

I found on the X300 I had, I could loosen the rail screws and then either squeeze them together or spread them apart with my fingers and while holding the rails, retighten the screws and it seemed to hold the adjustment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Trust me, I have zero issue with a high power handheld and a pistol. Worked for me my entire LE patrol career. The handheld is more important to me than the WML.
    On the subject of handhelds, I recently purchased a Klarus XT11X: http://www.klaruslight.com/index.php...tid=128&id=180. It's way too new for a full evaluation. I can tell you that 3200 lumens in your pocket is very nice when you live smack dab in the middle of nowhere. From the Big Empty, ELN.

Just got my new x300u B today. I have not been able to compare it to the 600 lumen version, but the 1000 lumen Surefire is much brighter than the 300 lumen original. The hotspot alone is larger than the entire spillover of the original.

My 300 lumen x300 runs cool. It never gets very warm. The new x300u gets quite warm in less than five minutes. The case didn't get warm enough to burn, but I didn't fondle the lens. I think the new x300u should be run only for short periods.

Later, when it's dark, I'll take it outside and see how it does. I suspect it will brightly light up almost my entire back yard.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Pretty sure the fde x300s are not in stock, have not received a shipping update from Surefire yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Pretty sure the fde x300s are not in stock, have not received a shipping update from Surefire yet...

I saw one site ( can't remember which one maybe BigTex Outdoors) said FDE delivery date is Sept. 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    I saw one site ( can't remember which one maybe BigTex Outdoors) said FDE delivery date is Sept. 15th.
    The*X300U-A-TN you have ordered is currently out of stock. We are unable to offer a firm date of availability; however the lead-time for this item is 2-3 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

From SF. Wonder if they will refund my shipping per their back order policy...

Last edited by Grey; 08-16-2018 at 10:42 AM.

You guys have me going back-and-forth between the A and B mount (for a P320c).

I was about to email Safariland, but does anybody know if their light compatible duty holsters are made for the A or B version, or for both? Thanks

1,000 Lumen X300U

I have so far mounted my x300ua on. I did take out the plate for flush mount with trigger guard. But it has worked on all of these.

G19.5
    G17.5
    P10c
    P07
    P30
    Vp9
    P320c
    M&p 2.0c (buddies)
    Ar-15
    Last edited by Trukinjp13; 08-16-2018 at 02:22 PM.

User Tag List