Thread: Tier 1 Concealed (and similar) holsters

Tier 1 Concealed (and similar) holsters

Hello,

I'm new to concealed carry, but I have played around with some carry positions (3, 4, 5, and appendix). I have decided that I like appendix best and have been looking at different holsters. In my research, I've come across Tier 1's Agis and Axis, as well as several clones from other companies. Out of the Tier 1 holsters, I'm leaning towards the Agis. Before I buy anything though, I thought I'd see what people with more experience think of these style holsters. Apologies if this question or a similar one has already been asked!

Thanks

I carry a Glock 19 or 48 appendix in a Tier 1 Xiphos and so far I'm very happy with the holsters. Tried the mag in a sidecar and didn't like it. Their holsters are well made and support the gun perfectly with the ability to make small adjustments to the ride height and cant. I tried several other well known companies and keep coming back to the Tier 1 Xiphos.

I'm not really a fan of sidecar style holsters. A lot of making AIWB work requires adjustability which you lose with side cars. It is also harder to take a piss.

Look at the wide footprint, clip hooks, and sharp angles on the Tier 1. Compare that with my favorite holster, the JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5:

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

G-19 with compact WML, my Tier-1 Agis Elite is a bit bulky for my own needs @ the same time is very high quality.

Lately I got the Tenicor Sagax Lux 2 & it works better for my needs.

Simong.

User Tag List