Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Plastic aftermarket trigger by Vickers

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    A flat trigger option.
    Well I'm kinda new to some ideas so wanted to know what a flat trigger is supposed to improve?

Thanks
    Last edited by Redhat; 08-30-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Well I'm kinda new to some ideas so wanted to know what a flat trigger is supposed to improve?

Thanks
    Some folks like it, some folks don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Is the Vickers trigger the only flat-faced trigger on the market that does not reduce pre-travel? I've wanted to try a flat-faced one for years, but I want all the pre-travel that Glock wants me to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post

Thanks
    If anything, it changes trigger reach and trigger finger positioning.

I am neither for or against, I'll try everything that helps me shoot better. I tried one, supposedly a better option, in a Gen3 and Gen4 G19, with different springs, grip reduced and not, without any preconceived notions and couldn't find a lick of a difference that I could attribute to a flat face.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Is the Vickers trigger the only flat-faced trigger on the market that does not reduce pre-travel? I've wanted to try a flat-faced one for years, but I want all the pre-travel that Glock wants me to have.

I didn't think so. Do Apex and Overwatch offer standard trigger bars?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    I believe a flat trigger is a significant upgrade to those who can shoot well enough to tell the difference. FWIW, I've owned and currently run several Suarez flat triggers. Say what you will, the product is excellent.

And even if you're not particularly brand loyal, to those who say "the Vickers trigger is polymer, metal is better"; half the gun is polymer and nobody seems to think that's a problem.
    I've heard that the Suarez trigger is a copy of another's design, not sure how well the Suarez works with the SCD; are you using an SCD with yours?
    #RESIST

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    are you using an SCD with yours?
    I am not. I know the original Suarez Tactical had a very short trigger pull; some said too short so they released the Patrol trigger, which was closer to a factory takeup/reset. The newest version, the Faceshooter trigger (I didn't pick the name) is somewhere in between.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Installed one yesterday on my Polymer 80 Frame Glock 19. Pre travel feels the same but the reset is shorter to me. According to my Lyman Digital trigger pull gauge the pull has stayed the same, although it feels lighter. In dry fire I noticed that it did not seem to be as sensitive to trigger finger placement as to pushing or pulling the sight left or right. So far I like the improvements. I may have to put one on all my Glocks, but the 43 is getting one for sure....
    Finally got to put 200 rounds thru my Polymer 80 Glock 19. The Vickers trigger seems more tolerant of trigger finger placement regarding side to side movement of the sights while shooting. However I did notice the slight glitch which others noted in the M4Carbine.net posts. In my case it happened when I did not have my finger down towards the bottom of the trigger, hence the trigger safety was not fully depressed so it caught on the edge of the frame. Now that could be in the design and tolerances of the trigger or my Polymer 80 frame. When I depressed the trigger safety fully there was no issue.

Overall I like the feel and accuracy of the trigger.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Finally got to put 200 rounds thru my Polymer 80 Glock 19. The Vickers trigger seems more tolerant of trigger finger placement regarding side to side movement of the sights while shooting. However I did notice the slight glitch which others noted in the M4Carbine.net posts. In my case it happened when I did not have my finger down towards the bottom of the trigger, hence the trigger safety was not fully depressed so it caught on the edge of the frame. Now that could be in the design and tolerances of the trigger or my Polymer 80 frame. When I depressed the trigger safety fully there was no issue.

Overall I like the feel and accuracy of the trigger.
    Just a further update. I installed the same trigger and trigger bar in my stock G19 frame and didn't have the trigger safety catch on the frame glitch. After more dry fire and live fire, I really like the feel of the trigger.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List