Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plastic aftermarket trigger by Vickers

My (admittedly awful) 20 yard groups were cut in half, back to back vs stock. I played with 10 yards and different combinations of the medium backstraps or none, and in all cases shot best with no backstrap and the Vickers trigger.

I went home upon putting a whole 17 mag into one hole, taking up half the inside of a Dot Torture circle, at 5 yards.

Btw my G5G17 that's always auto-forwarded, still does with the Vickers trigger.
    Last edited by STI; 08-27-2018 at 06:42 PM.

This looks to be something I’d like to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw on another board how people have had issues with the trigger safety of the Vickers trigger.

I played with a flat faced trigger a few years back on a gen 4. Did not like it and also experienced issues with the trigger safety having to be pressed just so in order for it to not hang up.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Saw on another board how people have had issues with the trigger safety of the Vickers trigger
    Location?

M4carbine

Saw on another board how people have had issues with the trigger safety of the Vickers trigger.
    M4carbine
    Well it was no issue for me in 100 rounds yesterday.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I believe a flat trigger is a significant upgrade to those who can shoot well enough to tell the difference. FWIW, I've owned and currently run several Suarez flat triggers. Say what you will, the product is excellent.

And even if you're not particularly brand loyal, to those who say "the Vickers trigger is polymer, metal is better"; half the gun is polymer and nobody seems to think that's a problem.

I will say this (as someone who works for a company that manufactures flat triggers): Glock has purchased my company’s flat triggers (and I’m guessing the majority of other manufacturers triggers). They are looking at it. Now, keep in mind, Glock is buying ALUMINUM trigger shoe triggers to find a good solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I will say this (as someone who works for a company that manufactures flat triggers): Glock has purchased my company’s flat triggers (and I’m guessing the majority of other manufacturers triggers). They are looking at it. Now, keep in mind, Glock is buying ALUMINUM trigger shoe triggers to find a good solution.

Solution to what?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Solution to what?
    A flat trigger option.

User Tag List