Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plastic aftermarket trigger by Vickers

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    So, is it just the "shoe" and you install it on your factory trigger bar?
    Yes. After removing the trigger bar assy from the lower, I took a wood screw and poked it into the no-pin side of the stock trigger in the same location as where you can see the head of the pin (it's a blind hole). Push until the pin pokes out enough to grab with pliers. The flat trigger comes with a new pin with splines which in theory should be much more resistant to coming out, since the plastic deforms around the splines.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    really interested in this since it doesn't effect factory safeties or the gadgets already on my gen 4 guns..
    Exactly, and if I like my accuracy results after back to back comparison with stock (I have a bunch of Gen 5 trigger bars) then I'll put one in my Gen 3 G26.

Quote Originally Posted by 60167 View Post
    Why do you think that trigger is a better option than other aftermarket triggers, or even the stock trigger? I never heard of it, and it’s definitely interesting at its price point.
    The factory triggers are hit or miss, especially newer models. The trigger safety doesn’t retract all the way, and some of them are sharp. My 43 I couldn’t do more than 50 rounds without discomfort. I replaced the trigger component itself, and 300 rounds is no issue now. It should be noted I did nothing to enhance the trigger pull, not even polishing.

Question for those more knowledgeable than I:

Would either the 3/4 or 5 variant work on a 42/43?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Just ordered one for my Gen 3. I'll let everyone know what I think once I've used it awhile.
    Installed one yesterday on my Polymer 80 Frame Glock 19. Pre travel feels the same but the reset is shorter to me. According to my Lyman Digital trigger pull gauge the pull has stayed the same, although it feels lighter. In dry fire I noticed that it did not seem to be as sensitive to trigger finger placement as to pushing or pulling the sight left or right. So far I like the improvements. I may have to put one on all my Glocks, but the 43 is getting one for sure....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Installed one yesterday on my Polymer 80 Frame Glock 19. Pre travel feels the same but the reset is shorter to me. According to my Lyman Digital trigger pull gauge the pull has stayed the same, although it feels lighter. In dry fire I noticed that it did not seem to be as sensitive to trigger finger placement as to pushing or pulling the sight left or right. So far I like the improvements. I may have to put one on all my Glocks, but the 43 is getting one for sure....
    Thanks for the early feedback. Please keep us updated after you've had a chance to shoot with it. I've always kept Glock triggers in my all my pistols, but if this one doesn't change the pre-travel, it's something that I would consider trying.

The company description says they shortened the over travel to give a quicker reset.

I'm curious to know if you guys find it less likely to push shots low/left with this trigger?
    Last edited by Redhat; 08-26-2018 at 03:53 PM.

I’m guessing this is not legal for USPSA Production?

If anyone runs one of these with a gadget equipped Glock please report how it interacts with it.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    If anyone runs one of these with a gadget equipped Glock please report how it interacts with it.
    Gen 5 G17, stock Gadget (not reduced pre-travel) the Gadget goes completely flush at rest, and starts moving once the trigger moves .010-.020". It's good to go

User Tag List