Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plastic aftermarket trigger by Vickers

Plastic aftermarket trigger by Vickers

https://tangodown.com/shop/vickers-t...tct-002-gen-5/

As happy as I am with my stock 19X, this and a pair of aftermarket sights would be about as much as I could ask for from the Glock platform.

Why do you think that trigger is a better option than other aftermarket triggers, or even the stock trigger? I never heard of it, and it’s definitely interesting at its price point.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

Thanks for finding this. I have a bunch of NP3'd trigger bars with stock triggers on them, so I'll swap one and see if it's better for me.

I'm excited that the pins are metal and splined to deform their way into the plastic trigger body, so that they won't come out. Also, no pretravel change from stock
    Last edited by STI; 08-02-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 60167 View Post
    Why do you think that trigger is a better option than other aftermarket triggers, or even the stock trigger? I never heard of it, and it’s definitely interesting at its price point.
    Partially because of my very positive experience with the parts for Glock Larry Vickers has designed that I've used, namely the Vickers Elite sight for Glocks and the slide release. His stuff appears to be well thought out and functional.

The other reason is that I've purchased a trigger kit from Apex and the trigger shoe by itself from Overwatch Precision and I prefer them over the stock trigger, especially that grooved abomination on the 19/23. Even the trigger shoe by itself was an improvement over the stock trigger. And the price point doesn't hurt a thing!
    Last edited by mongooseman; 08-06-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Guess I need a gen 5 to try it..

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Guess I need a gen 5 to try it..
    They have them for Gen3 & Gen4

Site Supporter
    Just ordered one for my Gen 3. I'll let everyone know what I think once I've used it awhile.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Pre-travel and reset distance seem identical to factory. There's still a normal amount of trigger housing ledge engagement, which means the trigger bar is still drop safe. Plays nicely with stock Gen 5 Gadget, flush. Dry fire feels great. Will report back after shooting it.

Name:  21CA7645-6C52-4066-A30A-161F6FB7E3A2.jpg
Views: 1939
Size:  44.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nucci View Post
    Pre-travel and reset distance seem identical to factory. There's still a normal amount of trigger housing ledge engagement, which means the trigger bar is still drop safe. Plays nicely with stock Gen 5 Gadget, flush. Dry fire feels great. Will report back after shooting it.

really interested in this since it doesn't effect factory safeties or the gadgets already on my gen 4 guns..

Quote Originally Posted by nucci View Post

So, is it just the "shoe" and you install it on your factory trigger bar?

User Tag List