Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting CCW fixed blade.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    How's everyone carrying this? I need a knife for 11oclock iwb.
    With the provided standard Tech-Lock style belt clip, IWB carry is not really possible. The clip is serviceable with OWB carry in an appendix position though and I found it would conceal well even with just a polo or a tee shirt. This is thanks to the slim overall profile of the handle.

The ideal IWB option is to install either a soft loop or a steel clip like the offerings from Discreet Carry Concepts. The DCC clips are now an add on option from MilMak when you order a new blade. The way they mount up looks like it gives the blade a slight reverse can't in the waistband which should help with comfort and concealment a bit.

Also, Blade Rigs is now listing the production CCW and CCW-L blades as a standard option for their IWB sheaths.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 09-16-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Sounds good Look forward to your thoughts on the L.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Not yet. I listed my standard CCW for sale and haven't been able to get an L version yet. I was debating just making some mods to my current CCW but I think I really just want the L.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Sounds good Look forward to your thoughts on the L.
    Looks like the L won't be happening for me for a bit. Something else became available that I had to jump on. Plus I think I would rather buy a true custom from the man than a production.

User Tag List