Page 6 of 232 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Spent a couple hours working the 15yd line with the M9A1 and railed 92 Compact L. 310 through the full size, 81 through the Compact.

M9A1 auditioning for house gun duties

Compact
    Last edited by awp_101; 11-24-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

DDM4v7 laid waste to pumpkins, gourds, 2 litres.

USP9c plates and bowling pins

MP.22c SD. Plates and gourds

P30v3. 2 litres and gourds

Wife's best friend was in town and wanted to hit the range. Hence the variety.

Wife hadn't shot in about 10 months and did very well with the v3 against the gourds.

Love the sound of shooting suppressed against soft targets, the telltale thwack is rewarding.
    Last edited by CCT125US; 11-25-2018 at 02:00 AM.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quick indoor range trip. Work G17, G19x, Colt 9mm rail gun and Gun crafters 9mm.

Jack ass next to me with an AR with muzzle break doing mag dumps. Dude could barely keep his shots on a B-27 at 10 yards. Made using the shot timer impossible.

Ran some 8” shoot n sees out to 25 yards. Basically shot the Glocks as good or better than the 1911’s just like the last few range trips. Some of it is familiarity and the switching back and forth but reality is Glocks or P320s will be my primary handguns for another 9 or 10 years.

As much as I love 1911’s I may be better off thinning the herd and putting that money into something else.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    DDM4v7 laid waste to pumpkins, gourds, 2 litres.

Love the sound of shooting suppressed against soft targets, the telltale thwack is rewarding.
    Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

New to me PX4 Compact. 100 rounds Blazer Brass 115g, 15rds MEN 124g, 15rds Rem 124g Golden Saber. It showed a definite preference for the 124g.

Also put 60 through a Beretta .22 conversion kit on the M9A1 and 92 Compact (30 each) and it shows promise for more than just blasting but it was simply too cold and windy to stick around and start working the steel plates.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Name:  50 yards.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  28.9 KB

This is from yesterday. I wanted to check the zero on my Super Blackhawk. I rarely shoot this revolver (or any revolver, for that matter), but I would really like to kill a deer with it, which is the reason I bought it back in the early '90s. The shot pictured was my first shot, from the bench, at 50 yards, with ~25 year old ammo. This was the first time I'd shot this pistol in over three years. The pictured bullet hole is my personal best ever shot with a pistol. To my great sadness, the subsequent rounds I shot yesterday were not photo worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Name:  50 yards.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  28.9 KB

This is from yesterday. I wanted to check the zero on my Super Blackhawk. I rarely shoot this revolver (or any revolver, for that matter), but I would really like to kill a deer with it, which is the reason I bought it back in the early '90s. The shot pictured was my first shot, from the bench, at 50 yards, with ~25 year old ammo. This was the first time I'd shot this pistol in over three years. The pictured bullet hole is my personal best ever shot with a pistol. To my great sadness, the subsequent rounds I shot yesterday were not photo worthy.
    Aiming for the head?

Site Supporter

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Aiming for the head?
    No, the note card!

Trying out the KNS Precision adjustable piston in my Saiga .223. Also trying out 9mm vs .38 special from my Ruger LCR revolvers. Finished the day off with the Beretta M9-22.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List