Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    How was that process? I want to order the kit to put on on my 9c.
    Pretty easy, assuming your frame has the cuts to accept it. You'll need the lever and the detent/spring. I wasn't able to find a video on installing a thumb safety on a gun that didn't have one but I was able to figure it out easy enough from videos about removing the safety. I've done it twice now and I've got two more used M&P's on the way that I plan to do it to. I sold the M&P40 I had that didn't have a notched frame and was able to win an M&P40 2.0 for $50 less than I sold the other gun for.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Thanks, mine does have the cutouts and I've got the parts saved on a watch list somewhere. Now I just need to remember where...
    Last edited by awp_101; 09-08-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

This was the only place I was able to find the parts. Need to order some more.

https://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/store/
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 09-08-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Got the Delta Point back on the G34 after breaking a MOS plate screw. Match tomorrow, should be good to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Played with my 43 today, 70-80 rounds at 10 yards. I got a bit overconfident and ended up dropping 12 rounds.

I also played with these. I only put 25 rounds through the 92 compact. I got the thing months ago and only just shot it today but despite the stubby grip I think I'll probably keep it. The M9-22 comes with plastic sights that I really need to replace.

I also shot a sporterized Spanish Mauser carbine but I didn't grab a pic. Like most military rifles from the introduction of smokeless gunpowder through WWI it's sighted in for something like 300 or 400 meters so at 50 it shoots about 8" high. I won the rifle for $87 on gunbroker and it's a pleasant shooting rifle so I might throw a few more bucks at it and see about a taller front sight.

I re-leveled my reticle using the flashlight method, so wanted to confirm zero before next carbine match.

Last edited by StraitR; 09-29-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Smith Day today, with a friend. :

60-15, 27-3, 686-1, 64-5.

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

64-5

PSA 10.5 pistol kit on one of their stripped lowers.

Surplus MG barrel bags make good gun cases for these things. They also work for AK's with folding stocks.

User Tag List