Page 210 of 232 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2317

Thread: What did you shoot today?

I had another bailiff on the range today. I demonstrated and shot some of the drills with my practice 2.0Compact. I also worked more with the subcompact M&P9 with safety. I think it’s going to take a lot of work before I’m comfortable carrying it.

I showed up with a training plan but ended up shooting my carry gun for nearly the whole time today. I really feel like I could compete with my P-07 and not give up that much to my S2 gamer setup.

Draws to 8” plate at 20 yds

Draws to 8” plate at 30 yds

Then worked broken speed transitions that required different levels of confirmation and predictive/reactive splits.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Did some 75 yard unsupported RDS shot calling with a long gun

A couple days ago I bought a S&W FPC and a Bushnell TRS26. I had some Magpul sights on hand so I installed those also. This afternoon I zeroed it and ran all three magazines through it.
    I also fired a couple cylinders through my 5” GP100, and a few rounds through my M&P CORE/ACRO.

Name:  5DFAFB9B-297B-41BB-8B14-C89900F47395.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  99.6 KB

A club member is looking to start a weekly steel match at the local club. Board members and RSOs were invited to check it out. I shot the S&W FPC and my S&W CORE/ACRO.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I was at a match several years back. There was a new shooter shooting single stack division. The gun was jamming and jamming and jamming. Finally I picked up the casing and it was a .40 cartridge. I asked him what caliber his pistol was, and he said .45. So yes, that could be a problem. Amazingly, he did get to put several rounds down range during this. Switching to the correct ammo fixed his issue.
    Guy I knew bought a Browning BDM back when they are on sale. It wouldn't run for anything. Looked at the ammo. It was gun show 380 reloads.

What did I shoot, I think I mentioned it was my G44 the other day.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Today, we continued shooting my sons Tisas Stingray, in 9mm. Another 200 rounds without issue. 600 rounds in with nothing to report other than good performance.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I also worked more with the subcompact M&P9 with safety. I think it’s going to take a lot of work before I’m comfortable carrying it.
    The levers need to be just slightly lower, and they probably would be on all of mine.

Sight in for the new-to-me, just back from LTT,
    Px4 compact.
    After benching the sight in, this was offhand, 25 yard.
    Name:  IMG_20231112_103721726.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  62.2 KB

I've got a long way to go before I will be proficient, but it's a start.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Not perfect, but had a decent finish.
    Had enough daylight after getting home to put a mag through the formally STI gun.

User Tag List