Page 130 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2253

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    How do you like that collapsible stock on the APC? I’m planning to SBR mine later this year and was leaning towards the traditional folding stock. Do you think the collapsible one is worth the money?
    It may not be the most comfortable, but it gets the job done. I got it because it looks cool, makes for an overall compact package and that's what the Army specd.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    It may not be the most comfortable, but it gets the job done. I got it because it looks cool, makes for an overall compact package and that's what the Army specd.
    How’s the cheekweld? I wish I could handle and shoot both setups and compre them prior to making a purchase.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

How’s the cheekweld? I wish I could handle and shoot both setups and compre them prior to making a purchase.
    Only you can answer that. When I face a similar quandary, I just buy both and decide which one or both to keep. For instance, I am keeping the folding brace for the APC just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Shooting slugs isn't very pleasant
    I never thought about shooting slugs, I usually just pour salt on them.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Name:  1AC8CC78-B6A3-4C01-9C20-8D8D624E7249.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  100.9 KB

Just making sure the Coyote zero is still valid…….
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    How do you like that collapsible stock on the APC? I’m planning to SBR mine later this year and was leaning towards the traditional folding stock. Do you think the collapsible one is worth the money?
    I’ve shot an APC in 10 mm with that stock and it was surprisingly comfortable. If you’re actually going to use your APC as a background I think it is worth money. It seems quicker and easier to deploy then the side folder.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’ve shot an APC in 10 mm with that stock and it was surprisingly comfortable. If you’re actually going to use your APC as a background I think it is worth money. It seems quicker and easier to deploy then the side folder.
    What made the collapsible stock quicker and easier to deploy than the folding one? I figure the folding stock would be pretty quick and easy to deploy. Just flick it out and it should lock, right?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    What made the collapsible stock quicker and easier to deploy than the folding one? I figure the folding stock would be pretty quick and easy to deploy. Just flick it out and it should lock, right?
    I just found pulling the stock out and shouldering smoother and more intuitive than the side folder. It flowed like one process vs a two step process with the side folder.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I just found pulling the stock out and shouldering smoother and more intuitive than the side folder. It flowed like one process vs a two step process with the side folder.
    Something to think about, for sure. I don’t know if I can stomach paying over $600 for a buttstock, though. It does look a cooler than the folding stock. I just don’t know if it looks $500 cooler. On the other hand, adding up costs of the gun, tax stamp, suppressor, additional tax stamp, optic, WML, etc, what’s another $500?

Site Supporter
    Something to think about, for sure. I don’t know if I can stomach paying over $600 for a buttstock, though. It does look a cooler than the folding stock. I just don’t know if it looks $500 cooler. On the other hand, adding up costs of the gun, tax stamp, suppressor, additional tax stamp, optic, WML, etc, what’s another $500?
    For what it's worth, I normally don't like those type collapsible / PDW stocks so I was surprised I liked it.

User Tag List