Page 223 of 232 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2317

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Attachment 116067

I think this may be my favorite aftermarket frame. Won tonight’s indoor match with this.
    What is it?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    What is it?
    GritGrips. Check out this thread and scroll down to bottom of page

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....a-thread/page5
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Name:  20240311_122830.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  74.7 KB

Well, yesterday on 0311

Shot a pretty steamy load 45.5gr tac under 165gr game king for 2790fps and 2"@200 yards zeroed perfect with my last load. The 0311 gods were on my side
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Site Supporter
    Went to the range for a short session with my M19-3. I usually start with the Five Yard Roundup, and I did one cold and got a 95. I taped the holes and decided to try it again. That 98 is the best score I’ve shot with a revolver. Shooting .38s in that gun, even +Ps, is a cheat code. That 8 was one of the SHO shots. One of these days I’ll clean it.

Name:  IMG_0356.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  39.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0357.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  65.0 KB
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Finally, made it to the range. I started off with some basic CCW work. With my G 26.4/EPSc.

Church shot. 8” plate. 21yds from concealment. 9hits, 1miss.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

What did you shoot today?

Then I worked on explosive movement and shooting in and out of position, and finished with doubles SHO and WHO. Really happy with the progress. SHO splits of .17, and WHO at 0.25 with decent patterns and no pushing down on the gun.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Me and the G17's shot double drills, Failure to Stop drills and some 25 yard stuff.

Also, first time out with the AA .22 conversion kit for the Glocks. It ran well until I put the suppressor on it. Then I started getting misfires. After I took the suppressor off, within a mag, all was well again. The kit ran great for me. I had it swimming in Slip2000 CLP though. It is recommended to be run wet. Both Glocks are box stock except for the wonderful Apex trigger and Apex FRE.

I suspect back pressure from the suppressor gunked up the striker. I haven't torn it down yet for inspection. I'm not sure what I'll find now after it went through 5 more mags 100% after the suppressor run. But I like the AA kit thus far.

The AA kit shoots about 1.5" low at 7 yards for me. But it's reasonably accurate. Good for one shot presentations from the holster. But I have to do something about the sights regardless. It needs a FO front badly.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Shot my second local pistol match tonight. I managed to forget my OWB holster, so I ran it AIWB, which didn’t help me. I still pulled third in carry optics with my P10F. Similar results to the match I ran two weeks ago, I was 20 seconds slower over the 4 stages than the guy in first place, but I had more alphas. I seriously boned up one stage off the draw by deciding to point shoot a set of close targets and smoked the no shoot, then didn’t make up the shots. Learning occurred, and fun was had.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Name:  20240311_122830.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  74.7 KB

Well, yesterday on 0311

Shot a pretty steamy load 45.5gr tac under 165gr game king for 2790fps and 2"@200 yards zeroed perfect with my last load. The 0311 gods were on my side
    I'm stealing 0311 gods. Yut

Shot my Shadow 2 with SRO today, but first time in limited optics division. Don’t have a mag well or anything, but at least I didn’t have to lower the hammer. Just want to get my classification, while I shop for a proper LO gun. .

User Tag List