Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,355 of 2355

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Sighted this in today.
    Name:  IMG_5214.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  84.0 KB

Not a great trigger by any stretch of the imagination, but I was running the playing card challenge in the sub-4 second range consistently (the first part of a different drill).
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Sorry I missed the match. Woke up sick. Maybe next month?
    Definitely. The matches seem to be getting progressively better. This one had a bit of cognitive load and multiple solutions. I will say that I did choose poorly at least once.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Name:  IMG_0348.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  53.9 KB

Mostly jacking around with my MAC9 DS but this got some love too. There's something beautiful about a well used gun.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    This one had a bit of cognitive load and multiple solutions. I will say that I did choose poorly at least once.
    Yes, I like just enough cognitive load that it makes me think but not enough that it makes me screw up...

Got a few mags in with the new blaster. I'm loving this full size steel 9mm thing. It shoots like a dream. Me? I shoot like a nightmare. But, my hands didn't hurt, so I'm pumped.

User Tag List