Not today, but earlier this week I shot a new 9mm AR9 pistol called the Wraithworks Warscorp9 that uses Scorpion evo mags. Fully ambidextrous except for the left side non-reciprocating charging handle. Pretty neat 3 way mag release, with regular buttons on each side or a bottom paddle release.

Unfortunately I experienced some random bolt lockback with rounds still in the magazine. Contacted Wraithworks and very quickly got a response from Kevin the COO who said he would send out a heavier buffer which should solve the random lockback. It looks like the gun ships with an H3 buffer and blue spingco spring which makes the reciprocating mass about 20oz (bolt and buffer). From what I've read on the blowback9mm blog the ideal mass is 22oz minimum. Hopefully a heavier buffer will sort me out. Good support from a new company.

Other than that, the accuracy was great with my cheapo Bushnell TRS25 red dot mounted on it using 124gr precision delta reloads at 25 yards. Lots of fun in a small package.