Page 119 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2319

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I need you to please tell me those are a worthless, abominable, useless POS and I’d do better to take the cash I’d spend on one of those and set it on fire in the driveway. Please...
    Yeah.... can't do that. Checking POI shift after removal and reinstall of suppressor, first round flyer syndrome, I was shooting 10s and Xs at 50 yards on a B8. No one in the house heard me shoot any of the 50 rounds from the porch today. Wife who hasn't shot in about a year was shooting 10s at 50, standing unsupported. While she was shooting on one side of the door, it was no louder than the sound of the TV remote hitting the carpet. So far it's. making me smile, which is the sole purpose.

Now my original SP9A1 was a disaster, and that may deserve it's own thread. So 50/50??
    Taking a break from social media.

Name:  F1849F5E-5A34-4048-A4E4-8C25B89A1822.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  73.0 KB

Function tested and zeroed my Black Friday build. I’m happy with it. I need to shoot it from a rest, but it did a 2” 10-shot group from the prone and monopodded while I was confirming zero. The KAC length gas system with the rifle buffer is very soft shooting.

Shot 5 stand with my Mossberg 500, 28" barrel, factory forend, and sga stock.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Name:  F1849F5E-5A34-4048-A4E4-8C25B89A1822.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  73.0 KB

Function tested and zeroed my Black Friday build. I’m happy with it. I need to shoot it from a rest, but it did a 2” 10-shot group from the prone and monopodded while I was confirming zero. The KAC length gas system with the rifle buffer is very soft shooting.
    That's a nice looking setup.

Who made the barrel?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Shot a Steel Challenge Match today with my Black Mamba. 100% reliable. I used CCI 38 grain HP Mini Mags.

We've found that when it's cold in the desert it pays to put a hand warmer in your shooting bag to keep the ammo warm. In the summer when it's 115 we use ice. Before using these tricks I would get a few failures to extract per match. No more problems.

It was 45 degrees when we started at 9 a.m. and never got out of the 50s by the time we were done. Do to flooding on the range we could only shoot 5 of the 8 stages so it went fast. I shot my best runs on two stages and average on the other three. I need to pick up 15 seconds to move into B class and I'm on my way. If I can get my first shot down faster I can make it so practice for the next few weeks is going to be an 8 inch target at 20 yards and trying to get under 1.5 seconds. It's possible, I use to shoot that fast but now that I'm 70 I've slowed down some.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This was yesterday, but I shot my brand new Aero M5 that I recently assembled. Single-shot, because the adjustable gas block I have on it wasn't set correctly (due to it being a new build) and me leaving the hex wrench required to adjust it at home, by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    That's a nice looking setup.

Who made the barrel?
    It’s a Wilson Combat Paul Howe 16”. 1/8” twist 5.56 fluted stainless barrel with a KAC intermediate length gas system.

The rest of it is a Wilson BCG and gas system (their BF sale was quite generous), Aero upper, Nightforce NX8 1-8x MIL, Nightforce 1.5” Ultralite Unimount, Geissele Mk 8 13”, Radian CH, and a JP Enterprises flash hider.

@AzShooter, what grip panels are those?

It’s a Wilson Combat Paul Howe 16”. 1/8” twist 5.56 fluted stainless barrel with a KAC intermediate length gas system.

The rest of it is a Wilson BCG and gas system (their BF sale was quite generous), Aero upper, Nightforce NX8 1-8x MIL, Nightforce 1.5” Ultralite Unimount, Geissele Mk 8 13”, Radian CH, and a JP Enterprises flash hider.
    WC lower?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    @AzShooter, what grip panels are those?

WC lower?
    Nope, threw $2500 worth of stuff on a PSA lower .

Nope, threw $2500 worth of stuff on a PSA lower .
    Name:  B76F818F-473A-49B4-AD61-35AED8F1906D.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  38.9 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List