Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,515 of 1515

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Oh also… you had “production” listed but I didn’t see a reload…

Production is 10+1 and that was 12 shots unless I missed a stealth reload.

Did you reload? Or else you’re bumped to Limited minor.
    Mods feel free to move this to my journal..no need to clutter up this thread with back and forth.

@JCN I appreciate that. Now I understand why production is dead. Reload after 10 is a head scratcher. Very much looking forward to getting my slide back and having a consistent setup.

Also, I'm never sure if the stages (either SC or USPSA) are setup 100% correct. I did resort to using my LRF to check several times, but was called out for gaming. I explained that I was not confident in x's ability to read a tape measure, got a good laugh, and magically things started reading correctly.
    SWYNTS
    Just because it "feels good", doesn't mean it's best.

Ordered a Holosun SCS recently. Installed it a couple nights ago and zeroed it today. I’m liking it. Had an ACRO on this gun, gotta find (buy) something to mount it on now.

Bergara .22 LR Match

Our club had our monthly rimfire benchrest match this morning….a beautiful morning and a good turnout of shooters on hand.

I just wasn’t able to keep my shots in that little ten ring at 100 yards this morning….ended up 3rd of 12 shooters in Factory class with.a 189-2x.

Name:  E4C34ADA-1137-44E8-90DD-F6D0D9D42AD3.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  99.9 KB

Name:  3655ACCB-D089-497E-B91D-4F2DA60B9789.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  59.5 KB
    A bad day with a bald head is better than a good day with a man-bun.

What did you shoot today?

Shot a USPSA match that actually required speedy reloading on the move. 2nd place CO against very stiff competition. Fun! But I still miss Production.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Site Supporter
    Yesterday morning I went to the range with my new Bergara B14R - the glass for it is on the way still, but I was anxious/impatient and put on an old Nikon P-Rimfire instead, loaded with Eley Club.

Name:  IMG_1628.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  100.8 KB

First 5 were to just get it to where I could try to zero it, next 5 were for zero confirmation-ish, next 40 were to try to cement it in place..all groups (except for the bottom right 5 round group) are 10 round groups at 50 yards.

Name:  IMG_1623.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  83.8 KB

After all that I started to try to shoot groups, I had to make a couple of adjustments but by the last 70 or so rounds, I think I had it dialed in.

Name:  IMG_1636.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  85.3 KB

I'm not a precision shooter by any means...but this thing makes me look good. I forgot how fun rimfire could be...

User Tag List