Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Curmudgeonly Musings

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I want an led sign for my car that enables me to deliver messages to other drivers.
    Basic keyboard that sends simple text to an led sign.

Satisfying.
    A gun shop employee when I lived in Albuquerque had a smoke rock/wind deflector on his vehicle. He put bright white letters that said, “SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.” It was reversed to be readable in your rear view mirror. Lol!

Site Supporter
    While pulling a small trailer behind my Tacoma, I was a few miles past Big Springs, a town with an insane asylum. Unfortunately, I ran a man off the road and that enraged him. I got tired of him chasing me and giving me the finger a million times so I pulled over. He ran up to my truck, looked in the window and as he spotted my cased items in the cab, I said that I was sorry, that I just got discharged from Big Springs, and I ain't quite right. The guy fled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
    I want a cell phone jammer to knock all the idiots off their stupid phones while they are on the highway around me.
    This. So much this.

I want a precise EMP gun so I can shut down thump rides without turning off some old dude's c-pap in the same general vicinity. I truly hate them, all I hear from their BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP is Fuck You, I Had Shit Parents, So Fuck Everyone...if I ever go all Falling Down, they'll be my first targets.

I really want a roof mounted, multiple rail launcher, that will carry 4 or 6 missles for the slow asshole in the left lane.

That should get me through a morning commute.

I'd go broke buying missles, but what the hell.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I really want a roof mounted, multiple rail launcher, that will carry 4 or 6 missles for the slow asshole in the left lane.

That should get me through a morning commute.

I'd go broke buying missles, but what the hell.
    I better move over. Between you and the good looking lady from Missouri, I fear elder abuse.
    Last edited by willie; 07-30-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    I better move over. Between you and the good looking lady from Missouri, I fear elder abuse.
    Nah, stay in the left lane, Grandpa. It’s a great way to meet new friends, and they even wave hi!
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    I like this thread.

I tried to get a “vanity” license plate in my state that read “RVO 3VOM”

Sadly, it was already taken.

I hate drivers that camp out in the fast lane. On my commute to work (all highway) I often reflect that the right lane has become the defacto passing lane due to inattentive/uneducated drivers on the freeway.

My 14 yr old son already knows “if you’re getting passed on the right, that’s called a clue...”

There was a REALLY ugly woman :

A) Driving a Prius
    B) With California plates
    C) Covered in lefty, enviro, feminist, and French flag stickers
    D) Going 59 in the left lane holding back a huge line of vehicles

As I finally had an opportunity to pass her on the right, and I got a view of all I described above, I swore she had been built in a lab just to annoy people like me.

She'd get 2 missles, just to be sure.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I like this thread.

I tried to get a “vanity” license plate in my state that read “RVO 3VOM”

Sadly, it was already taken.

I hate drivers that camp out in the fast lane. On my commute to work (all highway) I often reflect that the right lane has become the defacto passing lane due to inattentive/uneducated drivers on the freeway.

My 14 yr old son already knows “if you’re getting passed on the right, that’s called a clue...”
    Your son is ahead of the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    This. So much this.
    People on their goddamn phone while they are driving are my biggest pet peeve. I want to take them all to the ER so they can meet human hamburger while it's screaming on the way to the CT, before the OR. Then they can watch the thoracotomy for the next MVC -> traumatic arrest. Then we can talk about how important that text message was.

Werner Herzog made an amazing documentary about the costs of distracted driving. You should all watch this now, and if you have kids who are approaching or past legal driving age, you should make them watch this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There was a REALLY ugly woman :

A) Driving a Prius
    B) With California plates
    C) Covered in lefty, enviro, feminist, and French flag stickers
    D) Going 59 in the left lane holding back a huge line of vehicles

As I finally had an opportunity to pass her on the right, and I got a view of all I described above, I swore she had been built in a lab just to annoy people like me.

She'd get 2 missles, just to be sure.
    In CO they are just as often massive 4x4s with Kansas plates. Shitty driving knows no boundaries on the political spectrum
    Last edited by Nephrology; 07-30-2018 at 06:57 PM.

User Tag List