Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tippmann Arms M4-22

Anyone using one their folding stocks? Been debating a 10/22 takedown for a long time. Then I saw their pistols with the folding stocks...

https://tippmannarms.com/tippmann-ar...ug-out-pistol/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply, think I'm going to just make an Easter Impulse buy and not second guess it since I just came across these and I trust your judgement on firearms.

That pistol sounds like an awesome .300 BLK trainer, good to know also on the buffer tube. Now I just need to figure on going pistol or carbine, I've got a 16" Geissele Super Duty which this should approximate nicely but no pistol/SBR yet (looking into a 9-11" .300 BLK so tempting). Also the pistol weighs much less for my 8 year old daughter to learn with. Too many options is both good and bad.
    For me, once I decided I liked the pistol enough to invest in a bunch of the magazines buying the rifle too was a no brainer as I’m a big fan of .22 ARs.

The mags tend to be available in batches so if you find them in stock buy a couple when they are a available.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Anyone using one their folding stocks? Been debating a 10/22 takedown for a long time. Then I saw their pistols with the folding stocks...

https://tippmannarms.com/tippmann-ar...ug-out-pistol/
    No, first I’ve seen it.

Is the folder available separately or just on complete guns ?

I only see the complete firearm. Isn't under accessories on their site. Maybe call them? Says it can fire folded. Would make a nice little pack gun. Price seems more reasonable, because I don't know where you'd get something comparable.

Comparable you say? Here is an LP for size comparison. Thing is smaller than my five year olds toy AR. M&P 15/22 pistol I converted to an SBR with a folding stock. I made a post about my process if interested.
    Name:  PXL_20220417_155131936.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  102.8 KB
    Name:  PXL_20220417_155117065.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  98.2 KB
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    For me, once I decided I liked the pistol enough to invest in a bunch of the magazines buying the rifle too was a no brainer as I’m a big fan of .22 ARs.

The mags tend to be available in batches so if you find them in stock buy a couple when they are a available.
    I’m a big fan of .22 ARs I'm also a fan. Although, I build my own. I have built a clone of my service rifle for 100 yard practice, one each for my daughters, and replicated our 9mm PCC's as closely as possible for cheap practice. I feel using AR receivers, etc., gives you a more accurate replication.

I generally find a CMMG Bravo Kit on sale then bite the bullet for a dedicated barrel. I use S&W mags except in the SR clone. I feel they are better than anything else I've tried. I use the Better Mag adaptor for the S&W Mags:

https://www.redi-mag.com/product/bet...azine-adaptor/

Of course, price wise I'm above what a Tippman or S&W costs.

Here's the SR clone and a PCC practice rifle:

Name:  22 AR 1.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  86.8 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

I'm not sure where to look for magazines? I can't help but think these ship with Magpul MBUS sights and K2 grip, is that correct on yours?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I'm not sure where to look for magazines? I can't help but think these ship with Magpul MBUS sights and K2 grip, is that correct on yours?
    They ship with adequate but knock off MBUS sights and a nice, but knock off MOE-ish grip. - you can put any AR grip on there.

Mag dealers like gun mag warehouse carry the Tippman mags. I ordered direct from Tippman’s website.

I’ve had one for a few weeks and it is fantastic. I set it up as a sort of clone of my beside the bed rifle and it is amazing fun walking around all tacticool sniping water moccasins and tree rats on my property. They are extremely accurate and seem to run on everything but the Cci quiet ammo and that is understandable.

User Tag List