Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban Tang Clinch Picks

Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    Anyone know if the sheath comes with a belt attachment? Site says it's predrilled for but doesn't say if it's included. Thanks!
    Ban only ships the knife with the sheath, no attachments. Through Illum, it's the same.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Thanks to both of you for the clarification.

My dual edge arrived today. Fast shipping. What are folks doing for a sheath? Not sure if I need another sheath or there is an attachment I can affix to the factory sleeve for belt wear. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    My dual edge arrived today. Fast shipping. What are folks doing for a sheath? Not sure if I need another sheath or there is an attachment I can affix to the factory sleeve for belt wear. Thanks.
    You can attach a snap loop style belt attachment to the existing sheath, like comes with the China CP sheaths. But I’m a bit picky about sheaths so mine will go to Dark Star Gear for a standard horizontal sheath and one of their excellent vertical clip sheaths.
    Last edited by EPF; 09-26-2018 at 03:17 PM.

The new stippled (?) grip is super nice and functional. Thanks for the heads up about their availablity, was able to order a DE. Likely will part ways with my SE and UGI, making this my EDC blade.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post
    The new stippled (?) grip is super nice and functional. Thanks for the heads up about their availablity, was able to order a DE. Likely will part ways with my SE and UGI, making this my EDC blade.
    That UGI would make an excellent Christmas present.

I'll PM my address.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    This. The CPis the j-frame of knives, and the BT versions are like a 642 worked over by Gemini customs.

Extremely sharp and functional art tools that are compact enough to go with you *everywhere*. My BT CP is the one knife I’ll never sell... unless I get one of these new ones and like it more.

That DE with the flat grips looks like the ticket...

I read your post and wondered what Gemini Customs was.....wow.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

I read your post and wondered what Gemini Customs was.....wow.
    Right? Marc can sure work over a Ruger SP101...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

SE Ban?

PM Me when you get ready to part with it. I need a SE Ban in my collection. And the UGI is Feudist decides to pass on it for some reason.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 12-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    SE Ban?

PM Me when you get ready to part with it. I need a SE Ban in my collection. And the UGI is Feudist decides to pass on it for some reason.
    Message sent. I have one that I can part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

User Tag List