Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Folding Glock

Lightbulb Folding Glock

Hey guys,

So recently I purchased a FULL CONCEAL folding Glock 19. Also dubbed the M3D. This is the Glock 19 with a cut making it able to fold in half while carrying 21 + 1 rounds. That being said you don't need a holster and it can slip in your pocket. I bought this from a local gun store on the West coast. The shop only had one and I guess its a relatively new company. The guy "Rick" at the gun shop showed it to me and explained how it worked. Supposedly they have been selling a lot of these. So far I absolutely love it and don't think i'm going back to conventional carry anytime soon. Let me know what you guys think!!!!!Name:  fullsizeoutput_dbb.jpg
Views: 2331
Size:  59.3 KB

BAD IDEA!

I give the mods another 30ish minutes before this thread and user are banned

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FoldingGlock View Post
    Hey guys,

So recently I purchased a FULL CONCEAL folding Glock 19. Also dubbed the M3D. This is the Glock 19 with a cut making it able to fold in half while carrying 21 + 1 rounds. That being said you don't need a holster and it can slip in your pocket. I bought this from a local gun store on the West coast. The shop only had one and I guess its a relatively new company. The guy "Rick" at the gun shop showed it to me and explained how it worked. Supposedly they have been selling a lot of these. So far I absolutely love it and don't think i'm going back to conventional carry anytime soon. Let me know what you guys think!!!!!Name:  fullsizeoutput_dbb.jpg
Views: 2331
Size:  59.3 KB
    My first thought was this sure smells like Astroturfing but Tom addressed that while I was typing.

My second thought is your product is a bad idea which will only appeal to people who don't know any better. What is your time to deploy this from a pocket, unfold it and get a shot on target vs drawing a standard Glock 19 from a holster ?

My third thought is you will likely sell a bunch of these because / PT Barnum and you will be too busy counting the cash ask yourself about the moral implications are of selling people something which impedes their ability to defend themselves effectively in a timely manner.
    Last edited by HCM; 07-23-2018 at 07:01 PM.

38 minutes.

Well done Mr. Jones. Mods here are the shit.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    He is the Marketing Director at Full Conceal.
    He forgot to mention that in his bio.

Just to throw more monkeys into this circus..... What drills, tests, and standards are you using as a gauge to determine this folding firearm is better? Bonus for video...
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    He is the Marketing Director at Full Conceal.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    He forgot to mention that in his bio.

Well, in fairness, it is Full Conceal, so...

Last edited by blues; 07-23-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    As soon as I read the thread title, I knew it wasn't going to go the way the OP had planned. Bonus that it's actually the marketing director lullzzzzzz.

As someone who has launched my own small business in the last year, and has been deep diving into learning how to market, I can almost have some sympathy for Mr. FoldingGlock. There are dozens of courses, books, and videos out there that purport to teach people how to market, and some of them teach stuff exactly like this.

The independent author community that I am a part of is full of some really sketchy marketing shit much like Mr. FoldingGlock just tried. Somtimes, in the short term, it even works. However, I am aware of no one who has built a long-term, lasting business using any strategy other than to focus on providing a quality product and providing an excellent customer experience.

I like watching people turn their dreams into reality, and I would really encourage you to do things a different way man. Good luck.
    Last edited by Lester Polfus; 07-23-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List