Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Folding Glock

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    So....before I get out my wallet.....the folding Glock won’t be the PF trend for August......
    It appears it won't be the next g19, px4, p-07, etc.

If he puts a folding bipod on that folding Glock, I'll be all over it

I don't know exactly how this sort of thing works.... but if we were to tack this thread to the top would it make it more likely to show up with Internet searches for "folding glock"? I don't mean just PF searches, but generalized Internet searching. If I was curious about an item such as this, I would appreciate getting the insight into the quality of character of the company and their spokesman/management.

We could all share the thread on Facespace, Twitter, blogs, etc...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I don't know exactly how this sort of thing works.... but if we were to tack this thread to the top would it make it more likely to show up with Internet searches for "folding glock"? I don't mean just PF searches, but generalized Internet searching. If I was curious about an item such as this, I would appreciate getting the insight into the quality of character of the company and their spokesman/management.
    Blog about it and link to the thread, share it on social media, get the Reddit community talking about it.

Hey I was genuine in my offer to test-drive one for grins and giggles. Not going to plunk my own coin down on it though. But I’m sure they’ll get someone like Costa, Yeager or Zero to help pimp it. Or maybe this is more Voda’s specialty.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Keep being classy folding glock guys...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a dumb question: How is this thing marketed as a "Glock"?

I assume Glock USA is at least aware of this item being sold in the market place; I mean, it shoots, right? So it much have a serial number and sold via a FFL?

Or is this simply a purchased and converted item based on a previously unfolded Glock?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Keep being classy folding glock guys...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure they'll go outta business before I finish my MD, so I wouldn't lose much sleep over it

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    They can convert your gun, or you can buy a converted gun from them. Also, the product isn’t marketed (directly) as “Folding Glock”. The product name appears to be the M3D Folding Semi-Auto Pistol.
    Ah.

Ok, thanks Tom. That makes more sense.

User Tag List