Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone shooting a CZ Shadow 2

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Both pistols were unreliable new out of the box. I got one and loved it, but it was unreliable, and CZ USA said six weeks for repair. So I got a second, for while I was waiting, and darned the second one was also unreliable, same problem as the first. The good news is CZ turned each pistol in just over three weeks.
    Do you know what was the reason for the problems? What exactly did they have to fix?

I picked one up on a whim, and am really pleased how it shoots. Shot a few matches, and feel I bettered my performance over my Glock 34. Got side tracked, went back to Limited, the open, back to Limited, a little revolver here and there. Um, what was I saying?

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Do you know what was the reason for the problems? What exactly did they have to fix?
    https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...w-2-stoppages/

CZ has been very nice to deal with. When I call, I get a live person quickly, and they have paid shipping without even me asking them. The first of my two pistols is on the way back from CZ after repair, with the following note on the email advising me the pistol is being shipped:

Work Performed: Polished extractor and adjusted slide stop. Test fired good with 115 gr S&B FMJ using all 3 magazines.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List