Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Tactical Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by krax View Post
    Attachment 29234

Left to right (or counterclockwise as worn): Battle Systems marker panel in the admin pouch; 2x Glock mags; M4 mag and a key hook; M4 mag; pouch w/chest seals, dart, mini EMT shears, NPA, gloves; pouch w/combat gauze, gauze, Ace wrap; empty cell; empty cell that sometimes has a Perun LC holster; SOFTW.
    mind adding a pic showing with the perun in the cell?

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    mind adding a pic showing with the perun in the cell?
    I physically can't at the moment. Sorry. If you've seen the video that Unity made a while ago to showcase the Clutch then you can get an idea of what it would look like.

I can tell you that I had to remove the belt loops from the Perun to make it fit and that you've got to work with the hook velcro to get it to conform to the shape of the holster.

Has anyone used a holster for a G34 with an X300 or similar? I'm looking to get one of these as a bedside kit. For 99% of the time the pistol I'd keep in it will be a G17, but I'd like to install a holster that allows me to use any of my Glocks that mount a light. In the photos it appears there is stitching that would limit the gun length, but leaves an opening for a WML.

Thanks!

I got nothing to add to the discussion but in light of all the threads about religion and atheism, I keep reading the title of this thread as:

Unity Tactical Church
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I got nothing to add to the discussion but in light of all the threads about religion and atheism, I keep reading the title of this thread as:

Unity Tactical Church
    That might be a Divine "clue"

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    That might be a Divine "clue"
    Well, considering that I'm probably the only agnostic on this board convinced he saw an angel when he was a kid...

Unity Tactical Church: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

Sorry for the diversion. I just thought it was funny that for the last couple of days without fail, every time I see this thread I read the title that way. I didn't mean to sidetrack the discussion.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, considering that I'm probably the only agnostic on this board convinced he saw an angel when he was a kid...

Unity Tactical Church: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

Sorry for the diversion. I just thought it was funny that for the last couple of days without fail, every time I see this thread I read the title that way. I didn't mean to sidetrack the discussion.
    Through perfect practice, you may have created neural pathways leading to a severe case of target fixation!

What I don't get is why they call it a "clutch"...isn't it more of a low profile battle belt?
    Last edited by Redhat; 08-24-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Has anyone used a holster for a G34 with an X300 or similar? I'm looking to get one of these as a bedside kit. For 99% of the time the pistol I'd keep in it will be a G17, but I'd like to install a holster that allows me to use any of my Glocks that mount a light. In the photos it appears there is stitching that would limit the gun length, but leaves an opening for a WML.

Thanks!
    The two cells that end up on the hips are closed at the bottom with velcro so that they can be opened up and allow a holster to pass through. I'm sorry I can't get a photo right now, but I fit a Perun LC with the hardware removed into one of those cells.

The Perun and Safariland light-bearing holsters work with the Clutch. Wide holsters like the Phantom won't.

Quote Originally Posted by krax View Post
    The two cells that end up on the hips are closed at the bottom with velcro so that they can be opened up and allow a holster to pass through. I'm sorry I can't get a photo right now, but I fit a Perun LC with the hardware removed into one of those cells.

The Perun and Safariland light-bearing holsters work with the Clutch. Wide holsters like the Phantom won't.
    Good info - thanks!

Mine is just about ready for nightstand duty. I still need to figure out which hand held light I’ll use and which IFAK/TQ. The ALS holster with work with any G17/19/34 and X300U.

The knife is Entrek, the pistol mag pouch is G-code, and the AR mag pouch Safariland.

User Tag List