Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Tactical Clutch

Here is my “working rig”. From bottom to top....
    First pouch: this is secured under the attachment part in the front. CPR mask, uncoated asprin, Combat gauze.
    Second pouch: Strider custom fixed Karambit.
    Third pouch: PX4 20 round magazine and Surefire light
    Fourth pouch: tourniquet
    Fifth Pouch: gunshot bleeder stuff
    Sixth pouch: handcuffs
    Seventh pouch PX4CC in JM kydex holster
    Eighth pouch badge and folding knife.

I wear this over a Mean Gene leather belt and have an M&P340 in my strong pocket and a Surefire E2D in the opposite pocket, and a Watson Gambia in SM100 as a neck knife, so if I have to ditch the CLUTCH I still have a gun, knife and light. I ll often move the folder and a pen to lower pockets depending on pants.

Basically, this holds a ton of stuff and I was working over 14 hours a day in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 07-27-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

This is my lightweight rig. Probably overkill for what I am carrying, but comfortable and works really well for either exercise or just no belt athletic clothes carry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 07-27-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    This is my lightweight rig. Probably overkill for what I am carrying, but comfortable and works really well for either exercise or just no belt athletic clothes carry.
    Interesting...looks something like a bandoleer. A couple of questions:

How is the handgun secured in the pocket?

What do those drawstrings do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Is this concealable under a t shirt, or does it require a lot more? Wondering about this versus a clip AIWB.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’ve got one. Waiting on a holster to start working with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Interesting...looks something like a bandoleer. A couple of questions:

How is the handgun secured in the pocket?

What do those drawstrings do?
    It has Velcro inside the pockets and you attach Velcro to a kydex holster and it locks in. Looks weird when flat, but when it is wrapped around the waist it offers a great grip on the pistol.
    The drawstrings help adjust to size.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is this concealable under a t shirt, or does it require a lot more? Wondering about this versus a clip AIWB.
    The lightweight one I have is usually concealed under a big t short with no issue. I use the big one under Duluth polos or work shirts.

How secure is the closure? How likely is it to get ripped off while grappling?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

It is sandwiched in a ton of Velcro. I have full confidence it will stay put. The thing is really overbuilt and designed for professional use.

Name:  Clutch .jpg
Views: 2288
Size:  62.6 KB

Left to right (or counterclockwise as worn): Battle Systems marker panel in the admin pouch; 2x Glock mags; M4 mag and a key hook; M4 mag; pouch w/chest seals, dart, mini EMT shears, NPA, gloves; pouch w/combat gauze, gauze, Ace wrap; empty cell; empty cell that sometimes has a Perun LC holster; SOFTW.

User Tag List