Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My Pact Club Timer III shit the bed, repair or get another brand?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    What for?
    What Cluster said. I typically use a YouTube video for metronome training, but it would be cool to have it on a timer.

"Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Fresh test from the match.

Hi all, here is a little compilation from today's steel match. It handles challenging shot pickup conditions just fine, .22s, PCCs? - no problem.

Working around the clock to help this project hit shelves as soon as possible, it may require a little Kickstarter campaign to do final push to market.
    Thank you for your interest.

What's the latest? I'm standing by for the Kickstarter campaign...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Fresh update

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    What's the latest? I'm standing by for the Kickstarter campaign...
    Thanks for inquiry, I am happy to provide some insights for anyone who reads this message: looks like kickstarter won't be required, product should be available to preorder next week with shipping date approx. end of October or sooner if will be possible, I would like it to start shipping sooner, however some components are being produced and sourced as I type this message so they take some time to show up as the lab.
    I am also happy to reveal product name, see picture below. Manufactured by "AMG Lab" from Tampa, FL
    Buyers will also receive the belt holder for free, the one seen in the second attached picture, and universal seen in the same picture, we tested it whole summer, you can run with it, you can jump with it, you can RO match, you can wear it horizontal, vertical, upside down, it will perform, and as I said before it is compatible with Tek-Lok clips, third picture, you can see hole patterns.
    There are some more exiting things about this timer than I have been bringing up in my posts, so yes, almost there, just few days my friends.

Name:  commander.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  32.2 KB
    Name:  holder.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  16.0 KB
    Name:  clips compatibility.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  48.7 KB

Oh and one last thing, check this out, how about this for torture test:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by alexmg; 09-29-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Are you able to give us a ballpark on the pricing yet?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Are you able to give us a ballpark on the pricing yet?
    Unfortunately at this point I am not able to get precise number before official release however I can guarantee it will be under $200, how under? can be 140, can be 150 can be 160, there will also be a package option for clubs to get different packaging at reduced price, bulk package so to speak and without holder, since clubs keep timers in a bin pile anyways.

I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmg View Post
    Unfortunately at this point I am not able to get precise number before official release however I can guarantee it will be under $200, how under? can be 140, can be 150 can be 160, there will also be a package option for clubs to get different packaging at reduced price, bulk package so to speak and without holder, since clubs keep timers in a bin pile anyways.
    Thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

We should ask Tom to let us do a group buy.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    We should ask Tom to let us do a group buy.
    HELLS to the YES!

User Tag List