Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: My Pact Club Timer III shit the bed, repair or get another brand?

Small update while we approaching target shipment dates:
    It is used at WAC in both modes: manual score entry and Bluetooth score entry, below is a video of Bluetooth in action, notice how Score keeper announces time before RO does, well, that is because he actually knows the time before RO does

So this is Level 1 match

And this is somebody else's video from Level 2 Monster match at Universal Shooting Academy few days ago, what happened there is apparently blue timer died, and and this timer was approved to use for remainder of the shooters.

It is a pretty cool coincident that the shooter from first video is the RO in the second one

For info, a thread dedicated to this new timer has been started here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Lab-Shot-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    For info, a thread dedicated to this new timer has been started here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Lab-Shot-Timer
    Allrighty then, next post goes there, into the thread above.

A couple tips to try to revive PACT timers

I've owned the same hand-me-down PACT club timer for 8 years. I'm actually not sure how old it is.

It has been used heavily, and has been used in temp ranges from -20 to 110. It has stopped working for me several times, but I've always been able to bring it back.

Here are the 2 things I've had to do (aside from the obvious stuff like electrician tape the casing):

Polish these contact points with a dollar bill, scotch-brite, etc..... and/or rebuild the contacts with solder (top contact in picture has had solder added to ensure contact with worn button):

Name:  IMG_2208.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  37.6 KB

Use aluminum HVAC tape to fix the worn buttons. This really works wonders once you've had a ton of cycles on the "GO" button.

Name:  IMG_2209.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  22.9 KB
    Last edited by SecondHandSmoke; 12-09-2018 at 12:05 AM.

User Tag List